Reviews for Obsidian and Gold
Shiri Matakami chapter 7 . 3/7/2006
i want to tell you how much i have enjoyed your drabbles. i have been in a drabble mood this week so i am seeing how many i can read. :p

i am really suprised about the quality of the chapters you are writing, when i saw that it only had 7 chapters i was a little hesitant about reading this. but i am glad i did. although the hair chapter sounded really similar to me, all the rest were a great read.

_

keep up the good work!

can't wait to read more!

Shiri Matakami

Lord of Fish
Lilia-Lavender chapter 7 . 2/24/2006
Your drabbles are the drabbles that made me give the most fangirlish giggles, consider that as a compliment! You make them seem so real, really! I love how to can just pair them up together and make it seem so right.
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 7 . 2/22/2006
Heh.

AnimeDutchess chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
heh, that was cute! please update again soon!
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Cute! I love RoyEd hair themes.

Fickle Penguin chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Aw, so kyoot o I love fics where Roy braids Ed's hair :D I need to write one...
koolmint26 chapter 5 . 1/31/2006
wah that's sad *cries*
Artificial Wings 39 chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
awe! i wanted to cry at the end of the 5th one! that was so sad! but good. they were all very good! i can't wait for more!
Marii chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
I want to cry as well. You broke my heart (althought it was a good thing.. if that makes sense XD)

It was very well written. I am impressed. Good job!
Fading wind chapter 5 . 1/30/2006
I really love the movie, but at the same time I hate how it ended. So sad... Roy and Ed didn't get to be together. -sob-

Nice one. You're almost triggering the tears again...

Update soon!

~Kaze
AnimeDutchess chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
aww...that was sad...please update again soon!
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
I'm gonna go cry, as well. (wails)

anmbcuconnfan chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
hmm nice chapter *smirks*. does ed confess his undying love? i know it's a drabble and the implications are there, but i really would like to see a continuation of this chapter! See you in the next update _
Fading wind chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
I read it, so I've come to review it. That was quite nice. I was beginning to wonder where you've disappeared to, because you haven't updated for months and months and I really wanted to read the next drabble. I'm really happy that you updated at last! Try and update faster, it'll make me even happier! I love your drabbles. Keep up the good work!

~Kaze
Marii chapter 4 . 1/28/2006
These are nice! Very entertaining! This last one seems as if it could turn in to a two part drabble. XD

I can't wait for you to update!