Reviews for The Consequences Of Jealousy
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
Of course you could! ;)
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha really good. cant wait to hear from you again. bye:D
dragonfly-affinity chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
lol, that was cool! A very nice little fic -grins-
angelictransmission chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Me: Cool! Are they gonna play "Truth or Consequence" or something? D

Seto n Yami: ... *coughcoughRETARDEDcoughcough*

Me: What? Truth or Consequence is a fun game!

Seto: *rolls eyes* I think you mean Truth or DARE.

Me: *Shakes head* Nuh-uh. Not how my friends and I play it P

Yami: *blink blink*

Me: Seto's a baboon!

Seto: *flares* Why you little *! * you, you *!

Yami: *grabs Seto before she kills her*

Me: ... *ahem* Anyways, that was a great oneshot! Sorry for this annoying format (ehehe I couldn't help myself ). Hehehe. I really do like your story

Seto n Yami: Amen to that! *Insert Evil Things Here* *Evil Snicker*
Aisho Ren chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
I like this. I really do.
Ryouchia chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
img.
Kuramarulez chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Lily: I agree with animesoulxD, I hate flames too. They're so inconsiderate...seeing you deleted the reviews I can't say anything but great fic! and write more!

Yami: YEah!
Misura chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Now, Yami, you're not going to spend more time with other people just to spice up your love-life now, are you? *grins* I loved to read this; it gave such a perfect snapshot of how a relationship between these two would be. (I think that, had the situation been reversed, Yami would have been jealous, too.) -
Nenya85 chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
How could something so short have captured their characters so well? Really cute, and yet so wonderfully in character. I like how confused Seto is, and a sexy note at the end - just can't keep Seto down for long, can you (wow that was a bad pun)...
DARLENEARTIST chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Great one shot. It brought a smile to my face. Please don't listen to any flamers and continue to write S/YY stories because us readers love it so much.
Bennoda4evr chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
hehe that was funny
animesoulxD chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
gr...okay, before I go on about how I totally love this lil' one shot over here, I have a few things to say to Love_kitten90 and "youarestupid."

First off, Love_kitten, just to tell you, Koi does indeed mean "love" in Japanese, "Ai" isn't the only word that means love just to tell you. Both "koi" and "ai" both come from the kanji character "kokoro" which means heart, and thus *can* be translated as "love." Sakana is the actual term for fish in Japanese, the one you're referring to is a type of fish. And oh yeah, about the "red eyes," if you ever look at the colored manga scans from later on into the series, Yami's eyes are indeed red!

To "youarestupid," that has to be one of the most immature reviews that I have ever read in my entire life! The fact that AmarinRose doesn't like the same pairing as you atuomatically makes her wrong? And hey! Just cuz other s/yy fans flame you guys doesn't mean the rest of us do! God! Must you assume that all of us are a bunch of flamers with no lives? Seriously, some of us actually have a lil something called -respect-! If we don't like a certain pairing, we choose not to read. There! End of story! No flame! We just avoid it and respect the author's pairing!

Geez, by flaming an innocent author who just happened to support prideshipping...that just makes you the immature and pathetic one. Think about that before you go off and type something like this.

Amarin Rose. You pay no attention to those ppl! I love this fic! This was short, sweet and just great! The idea of a jealous Seto brings a smile to my face! :) And the ending...!XD Haha, I wonder what those are gonna do next! XDD

Great fic! Keep on writing! :D
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*laughs* That's awesome. Nice little one-shot, short and to the point; good for a laugh or two. _
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Heh, that made me laugh. Short, poignant writing and your omnipresent humor- another great one-shot! I loved it.

Ciao