Reviews for Because
happypocky chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Really fun read! Such a cute story. And you wrote it well, too. _
ninjabunny11 chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Oda said that he doesn't put any romance into One Piece because it's a shonen manga. If One Piece had been a seinen title, then this scene would have fit in perfectly. Gah, it makes me love all the characters even more. Good job!
skyviolet15 chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
totally zona...
i like it
Guest chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
wow... this was really well done.

I am so glad I read this. At first I thought it was a ship fic and I love how you turned N &Z into adults w/out adding the silliness into it. It's lovely. It's piratey. It's perfect.

Well done. Just wow.
snowygirl55 chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This fic just felt so real, so tangible, so Nami. Unlike how it's been in some of the other fics I've come across on this site, you've done a great job keeping the characters in character!
Oceanwind chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Have I mentioned that I love this? Because I do.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
That was ridiculously cute and in character. I loved it and I loved following Nami's train of thought. Forever going into my favorites section!
erigstimloveles chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Your style of writing is so simple yet effective. What a thoughtfully pensive little piece of their lives you've painted! I love how both are still so in-character, yet you've managed to bring out a tenderness that's probably inherent in them to begin with. Great story- great writing!
Le Requiem chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
gyah! this is wonderful!
MzLilygirl33 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
wow! Great job!

Ive never really been a big ZoNa fan, but the way you wrote this is amazing! You really kept them in character, it was so interesting I just counldn't stop reading. I loved it! Youre very talented, keep writing!
strawberryalchemist chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
kawaii...*sniff*
Yvonnia chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Ooh, me likey. I really loved this piece with the codependency that we see there, yet neither Nami nor Zoro seems to grasp. The concept, while not new, was well written and wonderfully done; it kept me captivated throughout the read. Good job; this is definitely going on my favorite's list.
Rune-Spirit chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
Really deep story. Whoever said that just sex wasn't romantic? It fits them well, good job.
Subakun-sensei chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Usually I don't like stories between Zorro and Nami, but this one were good writen. And you've respected their mind. Good job.
jade-blue chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
This story has such a flow to it, cohesiveness(sp?). I don't know how to put my thoughts into words, but you do, this story is written so comfortably. You write with the ease and passion of Anne Rice.

This is also my favourite pairing :D I really love this story.

Write on!