Reviews for Rejected Runespoor
CAN HARRY PLEASE SMACK DUMBLE_BITCH ACROSS THE FACE
samira vangola chapter 30 . 3/31
Continue
Guest chapter 30 . 9/12/2014
Tinks come back u haven't updated in over two years D: rr must have more?
darknessdoesntconsumeyou chapter 30 . 8/17/2014
its been 4 years...So...?
Bashirisuku chapter 30 . 6/17/2014
can't wait!
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 10 . 6/12/2014
I thought Im the only one who thinks its a dildo, glad Im not the only one
CLICK HERE FOR MORE STORIES chapter 30 . 6/5/2014
Oh my! I'm playing this game of Hide and Seek, and dear god, I'm terrible at it. I've only found 30 of your chapters, and still looking for chapters 31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40 and MORE. Oh dear gosh, please help me with this game and help me find the other chapters!
EleneMoon chapter 30 . 6/3/2014
I was wondering, since the last time you updated this story was in 2010, if you were going to finish it?
Sugarhoneymouse chapter 30 . 4/21/2014
*looks at the date of the last update* are you sure that you are going to continue this story it HAS been 4 years after all.
Inu chapter 29 . 2/25/2014
will there be slash?
wolfyhound28 chapter 18 . 2/17/2014
Oh Harry your such a snake! Get, Harry, a snake, cause he speaks snake, lived with a snake and is slytherin...oh forget it.
wolfyhound28 chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
I'm real psd at dumblfuck right now, I mean I understand that they think he doesn't like living there they think his life must have been horrible, but seriously he said so himslef, he was perfectly fine there, but what really pissed me off is that he right away assumed that the snake was a pet. I will personally say that it pses me off when people talk about Bruno ( a dog that I consider as a baby brother) as if he not only wasn't there but as if he was JUST a pet, animals when taking into a home aren't just pets, there like new family members.
kittyrsocute chapter 30 . 2/12/2014
Please update! It's been four years since the last on.
Seapatrol chapter 30 . 12/31/2013
Are u come ing back to this story
DGfleetfox chapter 29 . 12/31/2013
This has been vastly entertaining, I am very much hoping you'll continue this at some point ; )