Reviews for Getting rid of Kathryn
OPYKJ chapter 1 . 2/5
LOL. The best stories are the ones where the reader is kept hanging 'til the last nanosecond.
LynnEGib chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Is it really that hard to get her to take a break
dream2defy chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
I saw that coming a mile away. Good fun though! :)

~Jessi~
Stargate.sg1.atlantis.fan chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
*roars with laughter* You had me going for a minute then I started thinking this was some kind of joke when Kathryn mentioned velocity and hoverball! HILARIOUS!
bina W chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Very funny.
Hestia01 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Mwahaha! I love it! Forcing Janeway to relax at gunpoint. Its perfect!
Geek Squared 1307 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
So hilarious! Captains always seem to try never to take shore leave, and Janeway's quite possibly the worst. He-he.

G.S.1307
dragonstorm06 chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
that was funny as hell.
Brittany chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
I was not planning on finishing the story but I'm glad I did. Hard to explaine what is so amusing when you're supposed to be doing reaserch. Wonderful Characterzation of them both.
Salamander chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
'Te he he' I loved it! :)
ShelleyBarnard chapter 1 . 1/28/2002
Very cute. I thought that Chakotay was acting completely out of character ... until I got to the last sentence of the story. This is totally something he might do. Liked it a lot!
Sparks chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
Wow, that was soooooo funny!
vanhunks chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
My absolute thanks to everyone who read and responded to this short story. It is one of many from my home page which I've been thinking of closing down. I appreciate your kindness and willingness to take the time off by offering your reviews here. Thank you once again.
SithRuse chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
haha...very cute. :-D
Bil chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Ohmygosh! Heehee, that's brilliant! Absolutely wonderful. I love it. I can so see that happening, she really is that stubborn. Thank you!