Reviews for Trick or Pocky?
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 2 . 3/2
Just a quick you plan on finishing this little series? Because it is very interesting but unfinished for about 10 years now. I'm guessing no but hoping yes. Please do tell me if you have the time. .
TheawesomeSaze chapter 2 . 2/27
This is pure Gold!
Lucio BetaBlake chapter 2 . 1/12
Echoing Mist chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
LOVED THIS. Please update? PLEASE?
All your stories are hilarious.
paracuties chapter 2 . 3/24/2014

"' use Irish Spring?' '...yes.' 'Me too.'"
Jeez. Neji and Sasuke are hilarious.

Keep writing!
ZA chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
LOOOL I'm seriously hating you right now ! You almost made me piss cause I was laughing so hard in the first chapter. In the second chapter, my family thought I was having a seizure or some kinda spasm cause I was trying not to burst out laughing. Sasuke & Naruto are the funniest probably cause naruto is obsessed with pocky while Sasuke just seems so out of place in this kinda situation. BUT THATS WHAT MAKES SASUKE HILARIOUS ! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE ! I NEED MORE POCKY-HIGH-NESS !
icecream26 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Seriously, can't get enough of all of your stories, TOO FUNNY :'D
Sasuke and Naruto would probably be the funniest for me, especially since Naruto's 'pocky high'. OHHH and are Hinata and Naruto gonna be together, cause that's be totally adorable. PLEASE UPDATE, I wanna read the rest.
FluffyDragonsLiveInMyHouse chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Hobo is definitely Hidan. I bet the pocky on it.
...I've never had pocky before. I want pocky :c
k chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I am very curious. Please update this
horror101 chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
PLEASE update! I REALLY love this story and am DYING to know about what happens next! :(

PS: This story has inspired me to write my own humor/horror story for Halloween in Naruto! :)
Acheros chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Waaaah? you're gonna finish this right? right?
I mean, this is a ridiculously funny and random story (btw, Naruto is amazing in this xD )
For some unknown reason I can imagine Kakashi being the Hobo, haha :]
Anyway, please finish the story, it deserves an ending. And alot of people, including moi, would love that 3
Thx, and good job ;]
goldman is shiny chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
8 years later...
The-Fiery-Owl chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Love it! Love the spandex Sasuke, love all of it!
AmmyChey3X chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
Awesome FanFic! :D :D :D :D :D
I love everything that happens to everyone-especially Naruto's craziness, Neji's weirdness and over-protectiveness around Hinata, Gaara's random moments of asking for his siblings, the crazy hobo seril killer and the voodoo scene! :D :D (Actually I like the whole story, but those were my most favourite) :)
I think the hobo is Anko, Ibiki, one of the jounin sensei, Kabuto or Iruka (don't ask why, I just think he'd make a good hobo). :)
PLEASE finish the conclusion soon! :3
Miharu is Harukas Love Child chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
oh god, the couscous! that was the best part!