Reviews for Long Night Till Tomorrow
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 2 . 3/21/2009
Doesn't everybody just love irony like this? :)

This is shaping up to be pretty neat! I've never seen the Green Hornet TV show, but I love listening to the radio show - we have lots of episodes scrounged from around the Internet - and I'm excited to find a story that's looking like pretty neat reading.

Thanks

Ashe
They call me Bruce chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Loved this. Write some more.
CosmoTopper chapter 9 . 10/14/2006
I found this earlier tonight and have read it all in one sitting. I was a big fan of the GH as a kid and this brought back a lot of fond memories. Now more than ever I wish the show was on DVD!

This was a great story. It really felt like an episode of the series. The characters were just as I remembered them, with a bit more fleshing out. There was a strong, fast-paced plot and good villains. Loved the chemistry between Britt and Casey. I will definitely check out your other GH fics!
pat weakley chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
I'm very glad to see you have another story up. I haven't had a chance to read it through yet, but i'm always happy when there's another green hornet story for me to enjoy.

pat
Harry2 chapter 9 . 6/10/2005
A very nice ending to this story. Now, how about doing a Hornet tale for modern times? Say a nephew or neice of Britt's takes over the role of the Hornet, to continue the family tradition? Might make a VERY interesting tale!
Harry2 chapter 8 . 6/10/2005
Very nice Britt. I don't know if this will change Mike's mind on the Hornet, but one thing is for certain: Mike Axford is in the Hornet's debt, and ONE DAY, HE WILL COLLECT!
Harry2 chapter 7 . 6/10/2005
Sounds in some ways like the TV episode where they were trying to get these hijackers who were smuggling material. They used the sound of the rotary dial to find out where they were based at! Time to go to work gentlemen!
Harry2 chapter 6 . 6/10/2005
Very nicely done. You just left people with the impression that if you want to work for the Hornet, don't try nickel and dime holdups. And the way that Tim was treated, just gave him something to think about.
Harry2 chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
I have to agree with Britt on this: That Arab proverb is correct. Sometimes, if you are going to take down a major foe, you have to make alliances you would never normally do. But of course, if you are BOTH Britt Reid AND The Green Hornet, it is VERY easy to do this!
Harry2 chapter 4 . 6/10/2005
Very sneaky Britt. Now, start on making sure Tillman NEVER gets out of jail!
Harry2 chapter 3 . 6/10/2005
I hope that Britt has something planned. Having the Hornet kill Reid with a witness is NOT going to be easy!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 6/10/2005
A very first chapter. I like the way you ended the chapter. Now, lets see about getting the sting set up to take out the crooks!
Harry2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This story sounds VERY interesting! As a Green Hornet fan ( I have all the episodes on video tape from when they ran on FX as well as most of the NOW comics) this sounds like a sweet story! Time to sink my teeth into it! (THE GREEN HORNET. . . ON THE LOOSE TONIGHT!)