Reviews for Eager Angels
FireFeral chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Wow, kyd! This one was AMAZING!
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I really liked this story. It makes a lot of sense and it doesn’t change anything about the show. Like they could actually put it at the beginning of the show and it would make sense. I love Shal and Bren together, but I’m not completely opposed to any other couples, I mean if its sweet, I still like it.

I really liked the concept for this story too, it reminded me of the movie City of angels and the tv show Charmed. And I definitely think that angelic would be a good way to describe Brennan.

You rock. I will hopefully soon have highspeed and then I will read all your other mx fics and hopefully review them
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Interesting very interesting! I like the idea.

Too bad Brennan forgot being a guardian angel...or maybe it's a good thing!
Falconwolf3 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
wow, this was great, totally had me hooked from the beginning. almost wish you would continue it :) loved it!
Golden Tears of the Heart chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
muse over did herself this time I loved it. It was so sweet and seemed so real I just don't know what else to was a great fic and don't worry about your other stories after reading this one I forgive you really.
zephy-mama chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
interesting, very interesting. the thought of B as a fallen angel gives me the shivers...
Delauro chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Of course we know who they are. They're the best couple ever! I love all your Bren/Em stories and can't wait for you to update them so keep up the good work.
Milmiss chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Hmm, who could the two characters be? *scratches head* Adam and Jesse, maybe? Hehe, just kidding. That was very sweet. :)
Darkwing333 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
that is such an interesting view. The most unique story i have ever read. I really liked it. Don't worry i can wait for your other story if you keep putting little one-shots in there to hold me over. )