Reviews for Behind the Glass
Babywolf chapter 10 . 10/29/2014
Omg! Make that 8 years :( if you ever get to read this I just want you to know that this was an amazing one though isn't finish and probably you'll never update it again.
Anyway! Thanks for this, really.
Much love...
pie108 chapter 10 . 10/24/2010
You never did finish this story lol
IvyPerdita chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
oh this story is great i keep coming back to it in hopes that you will at least add another chapter. the plot is both wonderful and believable and well written, sure the chapters are a bit short i still love it and what a kick in the face to mugen fuu in a way promised not to get tired of him and throw him aside but then leaves him crying i know she's hurting bad but man whatever progress mugen made seems like he'll grow hard again. pplease please please update email me or something this is driving me insane to many good unfinished stories on her im not mad though Lord only knows what life puts in ones way
Buffalocatz chapter 9 . 9/7/2007
I had such a great time reading this ~ the interaction between the three (esp. Mugen and Fuu) was wonderful. I am glad that you made Fuu more grown-up and not kept her whiny or obnoxious. It is always nice to see a girl able to hold her own against someone like Mugen! What a cliffie! I hope that someday you finish this fic, but I know how life can get in the way... Hope to read another Sam Cham fic of yours again!
screennameless chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
XD Make that two years. Oh well.
screennameless chapter 4 . 8/14/2007
Greatest quote ever:

"Look, [Jin] has his curious face on. It's the same as all his other faces, but anyway..."
hannah chapter 10 . 7/3/2007
omg u have to finish it,im gonna go insane,i like it alot but its hard to beleive fuu would walk away from a crying mugen and such.
Stuckiesama chapter 10 . 4/1/2007
did you forget about this story?
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
great fic
Kendra Luehr chapter 10 . 11/18/2006
-hugs- Well thank you for promising to finish! It's such a beautiful story! We need more Fuugens like yours! ;0)
Miz chapter 2 . 10/14/2006
I can't get past chapter two...chapters are WAY too short. When I can basically read the entire chapter without having to scroll down...well that's just stupid.
charcol chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
Keheh, u left us on a cliff hanger! But no matter, I will continue reading this when it's updated. It's an interesting concept, this story, cuz the ending of champloo is so open, and you've done a pretty decent job. I love some of those lines that make you laugh out loud like the one from chapter 4 "Look, he has his curious face on. It looks the same as his other faces but anyway" kahaha, and there were some good ones in chap 5 as well. Anyway, keep it up.

someone7584 chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
im loving the story. u portrayed the characters so well, i cant wait til the next part. ;D
kenshinboi chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
love ur ideas, keep goin cuz otherwise i mite somehow strangle myself to death
Lee Teresa chapter 10 . 8/21/2006
I like it so far... I want to know what else happens... you should update soon. :D