Reviews for Loophole
Amazing Story! Keep it up! :)
Angela-Ochada330 chapter 3 . 8/13
Love this story! Of yours
Crimson Eyed Sakura chapter 20 . 8/12
There were definitely some OOC moments, but genuinely I really liked this fic. I can't really even complain about the OOC because you created a scenario in which it fit. Kudos!
tiffanycr chapter 20 . 6/30
Why would she make promises she can't keep? Or well, offer them
Tectona Grandis chapter 1 . 4/9
Oh my GAWD. I love ItaSaku very much. I wrote ItaSaku myself like they destined together forever and ever. LOL. This is the best ItaSaku FF though.
brenda sianipar chapter 20 . 3/25
best... itasaku... story... EVER!️️️i love it sooo muchhh! it brings out so much emotions in me and the ending is beautiful️ great job!
Kyaaaahhh~
ItaSaku 5ever more than 4ever
sunnylass chapter 20 . 1/3
This is so beautiful! Sakura's emotions, indecisiveness and choices are so raw that it makes me smile, laugh, cry and be sad together with her. The development of their story is something that could really happen as both of them are so much in character. Thank you for this wonderful story! Hope that you'll write more about them! Going to read Genshi now!
OCQueen96 chapter 20 . 12/7/2016
Greatest... story... ever! I love this so much! Itachi and Sakura are my favorite Naruto crack pairing, and I'm happy to have found such a wonderful story! Thank you so much for writing this! I will definitely have to come back and read it again at some point!
DelinkersWithFire chapter 20 . 11/5/2016
my heart
Alemantium chapter 20 . 9/28/2016
OH MY GOD!
Don't do this to me, pleease!
First of all, I'm a huuuge fan of Sasu/Saku, I can't believe that for the first time in my life what I wanted really ended up happening. But I always liked the idea of Itachi-Sakura...
NOW IM JUST CRAZY! I'm supposed to be working right now! And still, I just lost the whole tuesday because of this (Yes, I started reading the story at 9 am, ended by the end of my shift hahaha) But I just wanted to tell you, I LOVED IT ALL THE WAY! In fact, I was just re-reading my favorite parts today... and while giving a shot at your other stories...THIS HAS A SECOND PART! I JUST SO LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW! AAAAGH 3 thank you! Really, really thank you! Keep up writing please!
SixPastMidnight chapter 20 . 6/5/2016
Very powerful. I've already said everything I need to in "Genshi" but I wanted to say it again- these three arcs are all of a sudden very personal for me:) Great job
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
This is my favourite fanfic... I've read almost 100 fanfic and this is the first time I actually wanted to review a fanfic... I love EVERYTHING about this fiction!
Good job *thumbs up*
jeon snow chapter 6 . 5/22/2016
omg this part literally my heart beat faster it's been so long since a story actually got that response for me?
Jesslikewhoa chapter 19 . 4/30/2016
Ahh leafy! What happened to the lemon parts? Can't seem to find them anywhere :(
3,441 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »