Reviews for Loophole
Reply series chapter 3 . 10/8
When I read chapter one I decided to casually read on, BUT, then I read chapter two and I have gotten hyped up with this story!
The tension in the story is so thick you could shovel it up!
Good read!
ailudelastiernas chapter 1 . 6/28
"I overestimate you. Shall I kill you too?"
CherryTheRose chapter 20 . 6/28
wonderful
CherryTheRose chapter 19 . 6/26
I'm like kisame. I'm litterly best freinds with myself that I have millions of inside jokes and laugh at whatever I say or think. I also comfort myself a lot and love speding time alone.
CherryTheRose chapter 15 . 6/26
I'm so disappointed I imagined itachi mistaking sasuke for sakura and hugging him from behind and kissing his ear LMAO I'm so sad it didnt happen but its silly -3- lol.. loving the story
RoseAnne21 chapter 20 . 6/11
Truly entertaining and captivating. I enjoyed every single hour of reading.
Finally I mean finally I found a fanfiction that is worth reading I’ve been a fan for three years and I figured I read every single storyline but this one is awesome congratulations I’ve been up for 24 hours reading every single chapter.
V chapter 1 . 5/25
I hope I will get as many reviews as you do. XD

Good work.
rainboweven chapter 20 . 5/26
that last paragraph I imagine so beautifully
matouSakura chapter 1 . 5/16
Hi.I am an ItaSaku fan from China and I really enjoy your work. I want to share it with other ItaSaku fans from China. I am wondering may I have your permission so that I can translate your work into Chinese and share it online? I am looking forward to your kind reply.
Mystic Moon Flower chapter 1 . 4/8
Aww... So I was effing 3 year old kid when this was published... Well, time to read!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 20 . 4/1
I really like this story. You really kept Itachi in the bad-boy version of his character. I, like Sakura, kept expecting him to show he cared for her. It was frustrating to read, yet wonderfully written! I can't wait to read the next arc!
Dobbyhasnomastr chapter 1 . 3/8
I really enjoyed this story! I kinda loved the part where she hit Sasuke after he woke up
JessieVO chapter 20 . 3/2
One of the most beautiful I've read
3,475 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »