Reviews for Loophole
Just finished it...loved it
HipstaGurl1 chapter 13 . 4/13
I know it’s just a small story... but I am a bit confused to why Sakura and Sasuke weren’t questioned for days on end. I mean Sakura went missing for god knows how long and they don’t question her? Inoichi drilling her with questions and going into her head or something... ? Besides that I love this story!
HipstaGurl1 chapter 6 . 4/13
Ahhh my chest was hurting at the last part of the chapter
Amazing I read all your itasaku fics are awesome
I bet you get this a lot but it's funny how you originally planned this to be 5-6 chapters and it ended up being 20 with a sequel hehehe. Reading this for my 2nd time I believe! Can't wait to procrastinate on my midterms even more ;-) sorry it's not you, it's me
VioletHill702 chapter 20 . 3/10
A couple times a year I reread your stories. Loophole and Fated are my favorites. I still get the ache in my throat or teary eyed when I read them, even after all these years. I don’t know if you still write anymore or if you’ve moved on to bigger things but I just wanted to thank you for sharing these stories. I love them. I think you’ve kept each person in character best and I love that you can evoke emotion in the reader. Anyways, again, thank you.
KuriKashi chapter 20 . 2/27
Hmm. The start was fun and exciting since the idea of a deal is very unique and you have no idea how the story is gonna progress.
For me I'm kinda sad that the story stopped being as interesting midway. I feel like Sakura didn't grow as a character in strength and maturity. Also I don't really like how she seems to be in love with a total stranger which makes it look like just really strong physical attraction to me.
There isn't much variety in characters and not much interaction with the others.

Still well done.
KuriKashi chapter 1 . 2/26
Damn! This Itachi is HARDCORE!
LimitedEternity chapter 20 . 10/30/2017
I'm sad Sasuke's need for revenge cost them Team 7, but this sleeping with the enemy thing was exciting. Though I have to say, Sakura falling for him despite not knowing why he slaughtered his whole family doesn't sit with me well but considering when this was published I'm not sure the reason was known then and overall properly addressing it would have killed the fic. So I'm willing to overlook that! All and all this was an intriguing read.
LimitedEternity chapter 15 . 10/30/2017
Oh man I had wondered if that band was unique but I never thought he would know what it was! Oh man and Sakura thought she was getting away with something, but I just knew from his questions at the bar that he knew something was up.
LimitedEternity chapter 12 . 10/29/2017
A time jump! I like it, their relationship should mature even more now, and well absence makes the heart grow fonder or wander and I think I know which happened here... Gosh I always told myself I would never like ItaSaku but you're selling me on it like it's your job
LimitedEternity chapter 10 . 10/29/2017
The tension here is so thick, I love the conflict between Sakura being angry she didn't word her deal more carefully and being angry that Itachi took advantage of that. Between Itachi clearly feeling something and his role as a cold Akatsuki. Wow.
LimitedEternity chapter 7 . 10/29/2017
Oh man I was low key expecting him to keep her so she could heal his eyes over and over once she admitted that the damage would return if he wasn't careful. But I was not expecting a 12 hour kiss! Oh wow he HAS gotten attached. Sasuke is going to have a stroke.
LimitedEternity chapter 6 . 10/29/2017
My goodness how refreshingly straight forward! I love this, right to the point, Sakura had a question and damn it she was going to get it answered! Points to Itachi for being honest as well.
Dark Paine chapter 1 . 9/23/2017
Ah~ This has always been one of my favorite fan fictions of all time that I remember reading years ago, probably when the first few chapters of this were posted. Since then, I've grown up a bit and lived abroad for a while and lost my interest in fandom and anime in general. Then I moved back home 3 weeks ago and watched all the Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden episodes I never caught up on and started watching Boruto and just...omg I feel like I've been sucked back into my giddy days of loving the fandom. I really loved reading all of your stories, especially this series (which I'm going to once again read starting today). I hope one day to read more of your wonderful work, whether its fandom or something totally new that you create (if you publish anything let me know because I will definitely buy it!). Hope you are well, and thank you for keeping these stories up so people like me can read them once again :)
3,456 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »