Reviews for Life Goes On
Anonymousreader4628 chapter 9 . 6/22
rather short i expected longer i want more and continue this its to good to end just like that would also like maya deep apologising to rei and shinji and a recovered maya now she became her self again. and rei shinji more close rmore and more and then marry eventually when they became abve the age of 16 or 18 depending on the province
HVerdamnt chapter 1 . 4/9
I dont know if you're read this comment, but i has to say: i read this fanfiction when i has 15 years old and i loved, today i has 20 and this feling never desapared, this is my favourite fanfiction of Evangelion, when i read this for firs time i couldn't speak english, i read using the google translation and never was able to express my opinion, for that i can say it today
ViaVeritamVitam chapter 9 . 2/28
Hands down, one of the best Eva fics I've read. It's short, sweet, and packs a syrup-flavored punch to the feels. Kudos to you, good author, you've written an underrated gem.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/22/2021
Bro creo que se me salió una lágrima :')
Brool Story Co chapter 9 . 6/25/2020
Ah this was really lovely and sweet. Thank you!
Author0fntent chapter 1 . 8/3/2019
Having just read this for the first time, I am thoroughly impressed with how you addressed a number of issues throughout the narrative. I also did not see the twist with Maya coming.
SomebodyLost chapter 9 . 7/21/2019
After reading too many toxic Asuka and 'eww Rei is his sister' fics, I thank you for making this gem. You made Asuke bearable and actually likeable (the only other Asuke I liked is from MFE). You succinctly displayed her faults yet didn't bash her. It was great.

Rei... I'm glad of her development. Developing dry humor was the best, even if she didn't understand. Though it kinda felt too fast that she developed too quickly and her relationship with Shinji to progress, I like your handy explanations of her lack of mental barriers and being a half-Angel.

Misato... was good too. She is the type not to be chained, so going to the Peace Corps was great.

Shinji, of course, was the man. This is a dream of mine to finally see him be confident, and I'm glad he does so spectacularly, particularly in reeling his reflexive depressive thoughts to positivity. Argh if only he can speak his mind against Gendo...

Your OC doctor was good. I like him. It does remind me of the real world problem of Japan not putting more emphasis on mental health care despite being a 1st world country with overworked, depressed, and suicidal employees.

Anyway. Thanks for writing. This fic... is so refreshing after all the angst of a lot of fanfics and harem hijinks.
StarKiller118 chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
I not speak much english but i need expresh this is the best fanfiction of Evangelion whit i read in spanish or english, congratulation you create same legendary.
Apologi for my english.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2019
Don’t know how many times I have read this but I still love this story.
zugrian chapter 9 . 10/29/2018
This is really beautiful. You did a great job with showing two people trying to put their lives back together.

10/10 would read again.
Dolpher chapter 9 . 10/6/2018
I love the story. Thanks so much for writing. Btw, can't stop feeling that the brain doc was Gendo, lol.
Azrael28 chapter 6 . 7/24/2018
When Rei said she'd had enough ice cream my ribs exploded
Bluburry chapter 9 . 2/15/2018
This story turned me into LCL goo comprised of happiness and fluffy feelings. Well done!
Bluburry chapter 4 . 2/14/2018
This is my first time reading this story and let me just say I already adore it to pieces. I really have to take a break after the end of chapter 4 because that simply twitterpated my heart. I know this is an old story, but by god is it amazing thus far, and I have a good feeling it's only going to get better from here on out.
KendrixTermina chapter 9 . 1/30/2018
Interesting idea, fairly mundane but all the more worth exploring fot that simplicity.