Reviews for Life Goes On
PennStGuy chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
I have to admit that I was hesitant to read this when I first saw the summary. This is a really good story however, and I am glad that I ended up clicking on it. Is it complete though? It kind of seems like it with the way that the chapter ended. I hope it isn't, as I think you could go farther with it.
Marine Brother Shran chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
SUGOI! THAT WAS AN INCREDIBLE CHAPTER! that an incredible confession. way to go my man. way to go.

Cheers Ja ne
An Endangered Ostrich chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Excellent! An update! Thank you! Not only was this an excellent and moving chapter but it was an update of a well-written fic from an extremely talented writer.

There seems to be so few of those on this section of lately. I loved the chapter and I look forward to seeing where this fic is headed. Keep up the excellent work!
Hawk-Eye8 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Yay! Update! This story rules keep updating! I waited ages for this chapter to come! Loving it! Can't wait to see how it ends.
Innortal chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Very touching
Lord Amon chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Awsome chapter, that was a great Waffy ending please keep it up, cant wait for the next chapter.
Xon the Archaic chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Wow. That's all I can say for it. I started reading the story today and finished to here and man this story rocks. This story just rocks. Everyone is broken but is getting help to be fixed. I like that idea really. Can't really put into words right now, but just gotta say that was cool. Anyway laterz.
WarpWizard chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Nice WAFF. :)
dennisud chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
What I like about this story is the fact that you allowed the three 'children' to develop in their own pace and as well using each other to do so. I also like the fact that by 'growing up' all three are helping each other with their low self esteem.

That last scene wouldn't have been appreciated by most IF you hadn't developed Rei enough for her TO react like that and for Shinji to be there for her.

Great job!

dennisud
SSJBardock chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Wow. Very moving scene. It seems appropriate that Shinji should express his love at the sight of the only person to do it for him. As for who wrote the Email, my first guess would be Asuka, but does she even have internet access at the facility?
Dark-Plague2863 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Another amazing chapter, and I really like how this story has been playing out. You've been doing a great job with this story, and I hope to see another update soon! (But don't rush yourself!)

-Da Plague
nick2951 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Wow, that was very dramatic and touching. It also nearly brought me to tears. I wonder who sent that e-mail? I have 3 guesses on who it was. Don't leave us in suspense, Update soon.
keyblade-02 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Awesome story. One thing though how could leave the end of chapter 8 off like that. Just when it got to the event everyone was waiting for. Well I'm sure you have your reason for doing this. Anyways your doing a outstanding job on this story thus far. I wish you the best with this story in the future. I hope you update really soon.

Keyblade
migele chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
damn this is so sad, hell I just made two mistakes int the words before.

good one and I hope this ain't the end.
Mares Guyver chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Beautiful, simply beautiful. Well done with this chapter, my friend. It's good to see that even though Shinji and Rei still have a long way to go, they've finally found a place to start with each other. Here's hoping you continue this wonderful story, at least a little bit more.

~Mares Guyver