Reviews for Life Goes On
nick2951 chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Really good chapter. I like this story and am looking forward to future updates.
dennisud chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
I REALLY want to see what Shinji has come up with to help Rei. But Will this lead to a sibling Relationship...or something more. It seems to me that whatever you choose to do both will have to look to each other to move on. Now if you add Asuka into the mix...well that would be interesting!

dennisud2015
Slayer chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
Nicely done. I'd like to see more. Please
Elijah Snow chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very interesting, I must admit. It has not been very often when I've come across interesting NGE-fanfiction lately, so I was positively surprised when I first read this.

The setting that has been set is quite open and full of possibilities, which makes me very interested on seeing what is to come, and not just on the part of Shinji and Rei, but on the others too. It'll be intriguing to see how the others of the original cast are doing.

Let us hope there will be more of this story in the near future...
Random Reader chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Very good writing, interesting approach. Looking forward to more. )
narsil750 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
hm, an interesting hook you've got here and it makes you wonder why they didn't do that in the first place, nerv being one of the most powerful organizations in the world, you'd think they could afford some shrinks (still jedi knights ARE COOL). actually the children getting therapy is a theme that has been touched upon in some older fics (their names escape me), but from the angle you're looking at your's seems pretty original. that white day box thing with shinji and rei was kind of sad, and rei probably is the type to wear the same uniform several days in a row, wonder how you'll touch the subject of she's been getting by without gendo. wonder what shinji's sessions will be like with this 'dr. samuels' you speak of. a good fic for an original angle, please update soon.
Duo chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
it's kinda ironic who the narrator is, it being RANMA and all.
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Jesus Christ, it's BEAUTIFUL! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE, YOU ANTI-TREND FREAK! I LOVE IT! IT'S FINALLY A SEMI-HAPPY THIRD-IMPACT-DIDN'T-HAPPEN FIC WITH NO SI's OR CROSSOVERS! BEAUTIFUL! WRITE MORE OR WE AT NONEXISTANT COP FORCE WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! YAY!
Maquareion chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hey, that's pretty good, actually.
Iron Duke chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
well...this looks veryy good, please update soon
Rusty Knights Productions chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Hmm, looks very good. It's good to find something different sometimes. Shinji/Rei fanfic, I haven't seen that genre for some time now, only cliche'd Asuka/Shinji fics. Good that you have something new that (at least on my memory) hasn't been done before.

Keep up the good work.

-Knight Two
SacredBlade chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Nice but need more, keep writing _
nick2951 chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
Wow, good begining. Can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
dennisud chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
5nteresting start. Will this be strictly from Shinji's POV or are you going to bounce this around the characters?

dennisud