Reviews for Life Goes On
Unimportant chapter 9 . 9/23/2011
Loved the story! though at the end for some reason I half expected them to die in a car crash. Wouldn't fit with the theme but... Ya'know, whatever, but still great story.
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 9 . 6/26/2011
I believe an emoticon best describes my feelings regarding this fic:

C:
Some Random Weird Guy chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
How easily I can imagine Rei's "I win" is amazing, and I commend you on that.

This is fantastic, and you should feel fantastic because of it!
Allon Marton chapter 9 . 4/4/2011
Damn that was beutiful, thanks for writing it.
Ancalador chapter 9 . 10/17/2010
Very nice. Happy endings that don't involve crossovers are quite rare in the Evangelion world, and this one was very well done.

Thank you.
Shiso no Kitsune chapter 9 . 10/13/2010
This is a masterpiece of NGE fanfiction. The story gives the feeling of actually watching the characters grow emotionaly in a realistic and believable manner, without removing the spirit of NGE and making it seem like a whole different thing, just with similar things/places/names. This was definately an enjoyable read, well done.

Ja ne!
DoomSought chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
This is one of the better EVA fics. Good job dealing with the emotion and psychology without getting the story too dark and depressing the readers. Its a too common problem that you were able to avoid.
Signum Victri chapter 9 . 11/19/2009
Two words: utterly flawless. That's the simplest, and best, way I can describe it. It is perfect; it is the ending Rei deserved, not the one she received. You should hold it high, because I truly believe even NGE's creators would be hard pressed to create better.

There's the occaisonal spelling, grammatical, and structural errors, but they really pale in comparison to the whole. The characters are very much in character, and more importantly, every action is logical and concise.

Feel proud. I would say I wish there were more, be it an addendum, epilogue, or sequel, but just like NGE if anything were added or changed it may very well ruin everything that was accomplished.
Axel.Dietrich chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
One word : FANTASTIC

I just signed up to review this. This is definitely the best fan fic I've ever read. The pace was right, the plot doesn't feel forced, the opposite in fact. The characters are true to their nature. I cannot hope for any better story.

My only request is just one, for you to make more oneshot like the one you already made.
patleon909 chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
Holy crap. This is one hell of a story... it's so well written, and I could feel the emotion behind it... I gotta give you props, this is one of the best damn Evangelion fanfics I have ever had the honor of reading... and the fact that Maya sent Rei that horrid e-mail was a complete shock to me...

I've always loved the Shinji-Rei pairing, mostly because I love the strong, silent type kind of anime characters. In the entirety of this fanfic, you kept Rei and Shinji true to who they were, while bettering them as the story progressed without abandoning their true selves. For that, again, I must give you props.

Also, I loved the romance scenes that you put, they were nice and emotional, not that faces-pressed-together, practically sucking each others' faces off kind of garbage that most people seem to favor now. I also liked how you put cat ears on Rei, I had never considered something like that ever before. All in all, this was one hell of a fanfic, and I hope to read some of your future works later. Stay true to the Shinji-Rei pairing if you ever do another Eva fanfic, and I hope it turns out as well as this one did. Thanks for the awesome reads, and I hope to read your works in the future.

You rock,

Patleon909 D
Tetris Ex Machina chapter 9 . 8/5/2009
Great story!
count-zechs00 chapter 9 . 7/24/2009
WOW. Just wow. This story is one of the best I've read in a while. To be honest, I think this is the best Eva fic I've read. Had an especially nice ending. And now I have the image of Rei in a yukata and cat ears in my head!
Tb chapter 9 . 5/14/2009
Tell me, how did somebody who understands psychology so well, such as yourself, become interested in Eva? Not that it's surprising,I'd have to say Eva is one of the most developed anime shows I've ever seen; I'm just curious.

As for the story, I loved it. The psychology was solid, logical and beautiful. The idea's expressed were tragic and captivating, and your writing style never once rung stale. An accomplishment of magnitude, if i do say for myself. A lot of people fail to do the series justice, but you have written something above the complexity intended by the show's very own producers. I am impressed; it's as simple as that.

If you have time, contact me: t.
The Qing chapter 9 . 2/25/2009
I have a lot to say about this story, but since I"m limited to only a thousand characters (spaces included), I'll just say this.

"Believable and Moving...realistic character development that highlights an evolving intimacy between two wandering souls."

Corny I know, but I really enjoyed this and am glad you finished it.

Thank You.
Squire of Gothos chapter 9 . 1/29/2009
I'm sure you've received quite a few reviews that say the same thing, but oh well. Just treat this as one more medal on your chest, but, excellent portrayal of what is happening, just enough description without being too much, I really got lost in the story, which I needed right now. I'm trying to escape writer's block, and succeeding, and this helped. You truly have the art.
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »