Reviews for Eagleheart
Gemini-Titan chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I can't believe you lied! You haven't updated...AND YOU ENDED ON A CLIFFIE. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.
inu-mutt chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Are you going to update this? It's a good story and you said in the disclosure that you wouldn't keep us waiting on updates.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Why? Why won't you update? Why must you kill me for not finishing this epic story? *sobs hysterically*
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
VGF:QUICK! EVERYONE REVIEW LIKE CRAZY, VLAD HAS DANNY, TUCK IS IN JAIL, AND SAM WAS FOUND BY THE KING'S MEN! WE NEED AN UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZ! xD Ok, im done bugging now. :3 Man, you haven't updated since 06! :O Plz, plz dont say this is discontined because that would just suck, this is to great to be discontined! D: So yea to end this i will say my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
I reaaaally hope that you update this someday
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Okay i realized after i wrote the 1st review that this story hadn't been updated in 5yrs! Please if ya can, update this story! I love it and want to know what happens!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
awesome story! cant wait til ya update!
IamDaniPhantom chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Awww! Danny and Sam are so cute together! Which reminds me...are you going to update? This story is awesome!
cyberdon55 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
excellent story, when are you gonna post up the next chapter?
The Random Person chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
i hope Danny is ok, this is a really good story. i wonder if the royal army will help them fight, that would be good. plz update soon!
mememememe chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
God, I REALLY liked this one! It's too bad that you stopped writing it, and I can't believe its been over 3 years already! Crazy. Of course, it's never too late to return to a story...

Please? I still have hope, even after all this time!
wolf rider Keia chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
great story
InvisibleBrunette chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Ack! Cliffhanger! Update soon, I don't know how long I'll be able to take the suspense!
InvisibleBrunette chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I was wondering where he was. Thanks for clearing it up :D
InvisibleBrunette chapter 4 . 12/29/2009
This is friggin' awesome so far! Can't wait to read more! Oh, as for the spellcheck think, made me laugh.