Reviews for Eagleheart
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 4 . 2/4
Ehhhhhhhh, this story probably could be interesting, but there are far too many inconsistencies, and lack of understanding or detail to the world building that I just can't find myself interested in continuing to read. Especially when concerning the characters.

To start, I don't understand what kind of AU you're going for. Is this a midevil AU since there is apparently a monarchy and nobles? But that doesn't make sense because of the modern appliances like the screws and iron rods and the futuristic energy guns and description of then wearing jeans. Is is a Steampunk sort of world? But that wouldn't make sense either since there has been no indication as of yet if this was a more Victorian-esque AU. Is it a modern times placed AU with a monarchy? Historically that doesn't really seem very...That sound like hack work honestly, why make a supposed monarchy in modern times when diplomacy should already be in place?

You need to do some serious overhaul if you want to get it across what kind of world or time period this is suppose to be taking place in. Because right now there has really been no explanation or hint or sense to it I think and that is a serious blow to people who get invested in a story.

And then the characters. Yeah, I get Sam is suppose to be some kinda noble, but canon wise being an heiress never stopped her from being someone who could kick you ass without batting an eyelash. Going of Sam's independent, and stubborn personality I cannot believe she wouldn't go behind her parents back and learn something that a lady of her standing wouldn't learn, like sword fighting/fencing, herbalism, self defense, or even something pertaining to her goth nature (like the supernatural or even Esperanto). Sam isn't the type to just do nothing while rebelling against her noble standing so when she goes and talks to Danny about what she could offer their militia and she said pretty much nothing I was sorely disappointed in your characterization from some one like Sam. Not being able to do anything does not sound like her.

As for Danny...who makes someone like him faint after using his powers? That makes no sense seeing as thats only something he would do only after a particularly devastating battle...not carving out a room from stone. He also isn't the type to anger quickly, even if Sam's hotheadedness was in the picture.

And this last bit is just a nit pick, but if the cave thing is suppose to be full of people where was everyone in the first three chapters? I find it hard to believe that Sam wouldn't have come into contact with anyone else but Tucker, Jazz, or Danny on her first day there.

So, thats my two cents on what I think you could do to seriously improve this:
1. Decide what kind of AU you are going for and that calls for world building
2. Working on character personalities to be more believable (Sam is not the type to be unskillful at something or easy to make blush)
3. Pay attention to adding little details so it doesn't look like the few are the only people in the story.
Gemini-Titan chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
I can't believe you lied! You haven't updated...AND YOU ENDED ON A CLIFFIE. UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE.
inu-mutt chapter 8 . 11/17/2013
Are you going to update this? It's a good story and you said in the disclosure that you wouldn't keep us waiting on updates.
Red Lightning Bolt chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Why? Why won't you update? Why must you kill me for not finishing this epic story? *sobs hysterically*
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 8 . 10/29/2012
VGF:QUICK! EVERYONE REVIEW LIKE CRAZY, VLAD HAS DANNY, TUCK IS IN JAIL, AND SAM WAS FOUND BY THE KING'S MEN! WE NEED AN UPDATE PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZ! xD Ok, im done bugging now. :3 Man, you haven't updated since 06! :O Plz, plz dont say this is discontined because that would just suck, this is to great to be discontined! D: So yea to end this i will say my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
VGF
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 8 . 9/1/2012
I reaaaally hope that you update this someday
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 7 . 4/25/2011
Okay i realized after i wrote the 1st review that this story hadn't been updated in 5yrs! Please if ya can, update this story! I love it and want to know what happens!
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
awesome story! cant wait til ya update!
IamDaniPhantom chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Awww! Danny and Sam are so cute together! Which reminds me...are you going to update? This story is awesome!
cyberdon55 chapter 8 . 2/15/2011
excellent story, when are you gonna post up the next chapter?
The Random Person chapter 8 . 9/1/2010
i hope Danny is ok, this is a really good story. i wonder if the royal army will help them fight, that would be good. plz update soon!
mememememe chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
God, I REALLY liked this one! It's too bad that you stopped writing it, and I can't believe its been over 3 years already! Crazy. Of course, it's never too late to return to a story...

Please? I still have hope, even after all this time!
wolf rider Keia chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
great story
InvisibleBrunette chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Ack! Cliffhanger! Update soon, I don't know how long I'll be able to take the suspense!
InvisibleBrunette chapter 7 . 12/29/2009
I was wondering where he was. Thanks for clearing it up :D