Reviews for I Love You This Much
darkryubaby chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I don't remember reading anything about Christianity being banned in Japan as of this century. There's a small percentage but there are people that practice Christianity in Japan.
kits-hold-their-tears chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
I cried a bit during this. Poor Chibi-kun
nya chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
christanity hasn't been banned since the end of world war II and in all honesty japanese christans can be just as rabid in their beliefs as their american conterparts. Though most are of as dedicated as any observant christan (because the more lax vareity that never really goes to church hasn't really had time to form yet).
hatori's-flower chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
not pointless i love this song and it fits. great fic
OrangeKisses chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
;; I cried on that one. I've heard that poem before, and it's always made me a little sad though. Very well written luff.

Lt. RaIQ
Coffeetailor chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Christianity used to be illegal in Japan, but hasn't been for quite some time. Sweet fic.
crepes chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
wow that was beautiful i really got into that one. .wipes tear. i love the way you wrote that story because i think that at one point or another everyone who watches yuyu hakusho wonders where yusukes dad is and the way you wrote it was very believable.
Delete This Account You Wanker chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
It is...never knew. Awesome songfic though! I loved it!
VampireApple chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Oh wow. I really liked this one. That music video is sad, isn't it? Any way, thanks for writing this. _
Lady-of-the-Dragon-Flame chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Wow this was great. And so true. My grandfather is the pastor at my church so I know and hear how much the father loves us everytime I see him. I don't get to see my dad as much as I want to either so I kinda understand how Yusuke feels in this fic. This is great and so very well written I love this I truly do. Keep writing like this and I might just have to become a fan.

Nettles: dude you sound like a stalker.

Lady Flame: Really? Well I guess it takes one to know one.

Nettles: I don't do that anymore.

Walkie Talkie: Nettles he's on the move I repeat he's on the move.

Nettles: Gotcha. *rushes off*

Lady Flame: *sighs* I have to get a different muse.

Sincerely,

LOTDF
Nyoko Jaganshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
That was really nice and I liked it. I think you should keep writing poems, maybe even do a story. I would review!
Black Kitsune Veela chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ya said review, so I did. So, this is what you think Yun-chan's relationship would be with his dad? Very interesting...though why you thought that worship of Jesus is forbidden in Japan...I'll never understand you will I? I gss it's just as well...
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Ah-ha as soon as I saw the title I knew the song, and the music video. Awesome work! Beautiful one shot
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
hey nice one shot...um i don't think Juesus Christ is forbiden there..cuz in the origial manga of YYH there's a part where thet're in the mall and some poeple are celibrating Buddha and kami are in they're religin. i heard somewhere they just like christmas for the presents!sorry for spelling!
darkXdemon15 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
wow...that was really good. I almost cried. For real. Good job.