Reviews for Blood Moon
mrsking1976 chapter 13 . 7/28/2014
Loved the story line. I liked the Frost character, it is ts the first time I have read anything with him in it. I also liked the relationship with Bobby and Alex.
W.S.C. Magica De Spell chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
Really awesome sequel!
FarrahK chapter 13 . 2/1/2008
Well what can I say? I loved Jack Frost especially in this story- everything about him was natural and not out of character at all. You've done him well, for a Frost-Fan like myself. By the way, I know not many Americans are familiar with this DI Jack Frost, are you by any chance English or Australian because it does appear on Australian Television shows quite a lot. I really love your writing, it's quick and straight to the point. Should have read this before reading the other ones. I tend to do that. I wish Fanfiction uploads A Touch of Frost category, we'd all be happy campers!

Regards,

FarrahK
totallystellar chapter 13 . 3/18/2006
Eames and Goren have all these horrendous injuries, and I love how they're so realistic, especially regarding the physical recovery aspects. I said it before in another review, but I hate how in stories a character will break a bone and then be up in a week perfectly healthy and ready to hunt down bad guys.

Very sweet ending, btw. It made me go, "aww." Plus, the relationship dynamic is nice for Eames and Goren - and if you chose to push it into romance, I think you could conceivably make their relationship transition in an understated way that still keeps it the same. You know?

Umm. There's a sequel to this one?

I'm off to read it! :)
gerfan chapter 7 . 11/28/2005
This is awesome. LOL I like the part where Adrian is looking up at Bobby, and he gets in his face, blocks his view, LOL That is priceless!
gerfan chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
I like it that Alex told Bobby he was a big teddy bear and his reaction to it, Bobby coforting Alex, and theyshared the bed. I like it.
Anutheal chapter 13 . 11/13/2005
how sweet is that. Nice touch with Deakins getting captured. Near gave me a heart attack.

~Ani
Lizette77 chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
Ok I am liking this series and I am also into Blind Trust. What I want to know is why you say you won't go down the G/E shipper road. Not that your writing isn't great with out it. I just think that you bring them so close together it's kind of hard to imagine them with anyone else. Anywayz, keep up the great posts.
Hannah chapter 2 . 10/25/2005
Hi, I really enjoy your stories. Very well written, the interactions are great. The only thing that kinda bothered me was that a flight from New York to London is only 7 hours. No big deal, but it kinda threw me off.
Angelfirenze chapter 12 . 10/8/2005
I'm sad. You know why. Darn you.
Angelfirenze chapter 10 . 10/8/2005
Evil son of a bitch. This has to end well. Please?
Angelfirenze chapter 8 . 10/8/2005
Oh. My. Gosh. YOU'RE EVIL! EVIL!
Angelfirenze chapter 7 . 10/8/2005
Oh my gosh. That information at the end was quite interesting. I want to see where that goes. As for Bohen, I think he's an asshole plain and simple. That interrogation hit a little too close to home for ME. I've only just seen 'Anti-Thesis' and 'A Person of Interest,' you see. Then there was 'Great Barrier' and the fact that 'Grow' (oh my gosh, she IS capable of humanity!) is rerunning tonight. I've had my fill of her, really. Too much, in fact. I know I'm not alone.
Angelfirenze chapter 4 . 10/8/2005
Yay! Crime Scene!Bobby and Morgue!Bobby. I couldn't ask for anything more!
Angelfirenze chapter 3 . 10/8/2005
*sigh* This is going to make me cry sooner or later. Probably sooner. Darn you. You're probably enjoying this torture you inflict.