Reviews for Ode To Joy
That Other Guy chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
God damnit... You review me and now I'm checking out your work... This is the second one of your stories that I've decided needs to be reviewed...

Well done (Again...). So short, but it still caries a great weight. (Ya, I think we both know that Shinji's song would be a lot more depressing then 'Ode to joy'... It probably would sound like SHINJI'S THEME! I love that song... so depressing.)
Ronin-N-Gang chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I haven't heard many stories from Kaworu's point-of-view... It was nice to know how he found out about the 'Ode to Joy'. I hope to read more of your stories soon.
Linkin-Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Short, but great, I love Evangelion Fic's and this has to be the best one I've seen so far.

Shadow Phoenix: NOT HIM ::Flees the room in fear::

::Sighs:: He's insane forgive him, he fears the Angels, never letting watch it again after Iced Coffee...

Well my time is up,

Later,

Linkin-Phoenix
GuppyLips chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
This was nice. Short little glimpse at Kowaru, and how his decisions were affected. Good read.
hakoirimusume chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wow. You are an excellent writer. The format and overall flow is wonderful, but not only that, you really captured the characters' thoughts and personality. Kaoru's last line was magnificent, it really made me think. I'd love to read more from you!
Epyon the Bored chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. This is so short, yet I find volumes of emotion in it. This conveys Kawouru so well. I love it.