Reviews for Hollow Victory
llisam chapter 1 . 5/24
Holy shit... awesomeeeeee
Potter's Tardis chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
WOW! HARRY WAS THE DARK LORD! Well done, you have gave me a great idea.
MWUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
-PT :)
Harrison chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Wow... Harry and Voldemort truly were once on the same path... At least Harry found bravery and friendship, Voldemort found none of those things.
Calasse chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
...Woah.
PotterManiac8 chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
WHOA!

Was NOT expecting that!

8O
Emerald Sage chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was quite a twist. great story though!

Emeralds
BrightMikal chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I'd guesed who was the Dark Lord before the end, but mostly because I'd already read such fics. And in comparison to those, I think yours is quite good. It's written well, with suspense and angst, and some of the reasons hinted at (Madness, Loss, Death) are believable. A good one shot!
anemix chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
It's Voldie and Dumbles, but it isn't. That last line really surprised me. It really is amazing how alike Harry and Tom are.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
awesome oneshot - loved it!
hgf chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
HA! I KNEW IT! I was wondering why you weren't using Voldemort and this “I lost everyone and everything I cared about. I had no childhood. And why?” the wand was now breaking the skin, but still the old man did nothing. “Because of you.” was when I realised it was Harry. Great job, I enjoyed reading this.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
wow. the only clue i had to that was the no childhood/your fault thing. this story is awesome.
HeyEugene chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Wow. I like this story.
BajaB chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Caught me out! Nicely done.
vincent1875 chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I found out when he said he had no childhood because of him.
Norbet chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
That was really good, I knew it was Harry when they talked about childhood though. It was a very good plot!