Reviews for Clear
levi2000a1 chapter 10 . 12/8/2014
I'm surprised Ron didn't insist on taking the couch, wary of anything that might have happened being more out of regret or pity for the way she treated him in the past.

I'll finish tomorrow.
levi2000a1 chapter 8 . 12/8/2014
Holly Doctor interuptus!
levi2000a1 chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I would think that if they avoided talking about any relationships that they'd had over the years, it would have been pretty awkward.
It also feels strange to me that Kim held on to the Team Possible name after Ron was no longer included in it.
I understand your wanting to keep her in Florida for the story, but I might have given a reason why she couldn't have gone home to Middleton and had her medical care transferred there. Her mother is a surgeon there. Just a suggestion.
So Ron had been keeping his hand in the business so to speak. I wonder how many time that thought has been used after this story was posted?
levi2000a1 chapter 5 . 12/8/2014
A little surprised here that Ron's mother would still be willing to talk to Kim since their breakup hurt Ron so much. At least at first.
levi2000a1 chapter 4 . 12/8/2014
I know that this has been out there for a while, but I'm going to review it as if you just posted it along with a few corrections.

Okay. I must admit you lost me a little here. I thought Betty didn't want Ron in GJ at all. I hope this will be explained later. A few spelling mistakes but nothing unforgivable.
levi2000a1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
It's sad, but all to true that some friendships do end that way.

Good start to a sad tale.
Jerome chapter 14 . 9/9/2013
Your fanfic was magnificent! Great start, held my attention in the middle, and you had an excellent finish. (Most fanfics suck in the ending part). I truly enjoyed this story
ThEDarKkNight chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Have read the whole story but posting review of this story on this story... man RamaFan you rock... the story structure was splendid , so were the characters' portrayal ... a true compelling story and description.. made u feel there at the moment... P.S. loved the scene when Ron woke up and found Kim curled up against him in his bed :D
vase chapter 14 . 12/18/2010
A delightful story very romantic loved how Shego fit in
Rye-bread chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I saw the KP episode Bueno Nacho abt 7 years ago. thought Ron too whiney, tuned the whole thing out. I saw the (in)famous Richard Sirois/Lionheartcartoon self-insertion pic's of his char kissing KP 5 years ago-& caught the fan-ness. Somehow I came across FF-dot-net. THIS was my 1st or 2nd read. It was love at 1st glance. It it crucial to understand-I was a total Compleat KP Ignoramus. I had seen less than half a dozen episodes-incl Exchange. What’s more, I didn’t have cable or dish. All my impressions were formed by fanpic’s & fanfic’s.

What did I like about this story? The poignancy. Hadn’t yet seen StD. Season 4 was still only a gleam in Loter’s eye. Ron’s sad reflections-his eventual acceptance. The series finale dealt of course with the very issue of his being figuratively earthbound & her heading to the stars.

Then-a jarring change-boom
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
A believable break-up, and I like the shot of a Kimless Ron. Good ending also.
The Wise Duck chapter 14 . 1/5/2007
I LIKED this story. The characters were true, the dialog was well written, the action was paced and not overly written, there were moments of hesitation, diversion, confusion and everything else when souls are lost and floundering

And Kim has a ‘baby’ called ‘The Blue Fox’. Brilliant!

Great story

The Wise Duck
CastaS chapter 14 . 9/21/2006
great story, i enjoyed it much.
conan98002 chapter 14 . 5/1/2006
this is a actually a really good story I definatly enjoyed it even though my neck is a little sore from sitting here and reading the whole thing in one sitting.
thef00l2 chapter 14 . 3/5/2006
I loved the story but why set it in Miami? ;)

wouldn't mind seeing Kim Possible sunning herself over at Haulover Beach though.