Reviews for Eternal Love
Summoner Adviser chapter 2 . 1/31/2011
I love it! Nice use of KK's 'Pearl Moon' in the concert.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 30 . 8/8/2007
Nice chapter as always. I really enjoy reading this story. Anyway.. I know I didn't say much.. but I figured something is better then nothing. See ya.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 28 . 8/1/2007
Awesome chapter yet again. I have been waiting for you to update for a while.. and you did the wait justice with this chapter. I liked the way Trista died. Good riddance to her. Never liked her. Anyway.. I look forward to the next update. If you haven't read it already.. I wrote a Father's Day fic for Final Fantasy X-2. You should check it out. See ya around.
soulfulpen chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Very nice prologue. Very touching.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 27 . 5/20/2007
Nice chapter. It's devolping well. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter. See ya.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 26 . 4/30/2007
Great chapter as always. This story is really starting to turn out good. Keep up the good work. As for my story.. I'm thinking of discontinuing it. I don't update enough and I'm running out of ideas.. not to mention I've been getting alot of heat about Aeris and Zack lately.. and it's been pissing me off. Anyway.. it's a great story and I'll keep reading it. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next update.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 25 . 4/15/2007
Nice chapter as usual. Keep up the good work. I updated Child of a Cetra and a Soldier if you haven't already read it. I'm going to have to make a new account due to the fact that my account won't let me upload documents from my computer and I can't get into contact with the admin on here. I will be transferring all my current on going stories to my new account. My penname for my new account is Adriana-Taylor. Anyway.. good job on the chapter.. it seemed a bit shorter then usual to me but I felt you did a good job on it.. keep up the good work and I look foward to your next update. Later.
allison chapter 24 . 3/31/2007
great job! About how many chapters are left?
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 24 . 3/29/2007
Good chapter as usual. I liked the ending. I look forward to your next update.. and the new story I told you about is up now. Though I'm not sure if you are interested in what show it is from.. but anyway.. I'll see if I can get another chapter for my Final Fantasy 7 story out of my head. Keep up the good work. Later.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 23 . 3/22/2007
Great job on the story once again. I enjoy reading your work. Sorry about not really updating my Final Fantasy VII story.. like I've said before I'm thinking of just scrapping it for a while and picking it back up at a later date or just discontinue it. I'm also thinking of starting up another story.. the first chapter is already written.. I'm just trying to decide if I should put it up. Anyway.. keep up the good work. I like reading about Shuyin and Lenne. They are another one of my favorite FF couples.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 22 . 3/13/2007
Good chapter once again. The Trista/Areth pairing kind of suprised me.. but maybe it will be good for her. Depending on certain factors. Just have to wait and see. But do keep up the good work. I look forward to another chapter. Later.
Cherry Blossom55 chapter 10 . 3/7/2007
it is the best ever!
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 21 . 3/6/2007
Once again a great chapter. They keep getting better. I really liked the part when Rothel got angry and crushed his sandwich, resulting in it covering his hand. That part got a little laugh out of me. But keep up the good work. I look forward to your next update. See ya.
Kyra-ArcticWolf chapter 20 . 2/21/2007
Once again, great job on this chapter. I like reading your story on them. Lenne and Shuyin are my favorite characters of the Final Fantasy X-2 universe. As for my own story.. I put another author's note up if you didn't check it out yet. Anyway.. I really like this story and keep up the good work.
Shiek927 chapter 1 . 2/13/2007
I forgot too add my advice in the last review. Above all, TAKE IT SLOW. The thing is, we know the ending already, so It's very easy too sort of "rush" too get there. The same thing is with Shuyin and Lennes relationship. Shuyin is pretty sure he's in love(Even though he's never really been a true relationship), but how does Lenne really feel about it? It's been a while since you were in a fluffy mood with all the action, so think about that.