Reviews for Then She Was Gone
dark lil'angel2be chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Waaahhh :'( ! No, Diana you can't! Why?! Noo! ...Still great. But so sad!
DianaLombard1996 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
A sad story!Next time write some adventure and have a happy ending
Diana Mystery chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
All in all, it was an excellent piece. Certainly much better than most of the other things I've read here.

"life-something (The thingy where it’s zig-zaggy when the person’s still alive and a straight line when the person’s dead?)". You ruined it with that. You put a poorly-worded author's note in the middle of the text. It's a huge disappointment considering your vocabulary in the rest of the piece.

By the way, the term you were looking for is life-line.

Still, you're very good for someone who is 13 years old. You'll be a truly amazing author one day.
nobody chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Good job. The machine is called an EKG (electrocardiogram, of electroKardiogram in england), btw.

golden-eyedwolf842 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow... what a nice fic. I was crying... Great job writing this! :P
animeroxz chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Aw so sad and the machine is called a heart monitor poor martin
thebookwormxo chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
SO SWEET! SO SAD! LOVED IT! EVEN THOUGH IT WAS A MARTIN/DIANA FIC...IT WAS AWESOME! AND SAD! AND SWEET! DON'T FORGET SAD AND SWEET!
Keemchy chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Aw...

that is soo... sad !

I don't believe Martin didn't tell Diana about that becsuse of Marvin !

And I love your word it's so.. touching !

I almost cried .
Elie Hino chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
so sad yet buetiful.*baby goodbye in background*damn you*cries*
Martin Diana chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
cool.. and sad.

I'm almost cry because it's so good
RavenKitten chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Aw... So sad... This is so heart touching... *cries* WAHH! XD~ Poor Martin and Diana!

~Yes. I am the Raven. Fear meh.~
elie3173 chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
ah so fuckin sweet write on dude.

c'ya don't wanna b ya

c ya later allgater

ok BYE BYE

love elie3173 SIKE
NEko3 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
WAH!

I LOVED THIS STORY! IT MADE MW CRY!

IT IS SO0o0o0o0o0o0o AWeSOME!(sorry I can't spell3)

NEko
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Pretty good. It could've been better. Like Diana's death? It would've probably been better and more believeable if she died on a mission. It would've made it more angsty. You should also look up the name of that machine, it really brings down the story when you called it a 'thingy'. You should've had it been in Martin's 'POV' and then he could've called it a 'thingy', and it wouldnt of mattered. Can't wait to see more of your work, though.

- Plastic Strawberries