Reviews for Good Bye
wanderingselkie chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
wah!

Wow, it's not often that a fic actually makes me cry, but this one succeeded. There are tears running down my cheeks.

Congratulations.

Moggetnix
banananonana chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
ohmyGOD.

*tear.

oh. this was so great. sad, but beautiful. amazing work. try for something funny though!
dolly-dear chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Never heard that song, but very good use of it, nontheless. This is utterly beautiful. Very good writing skills. Much praise!
Mister Jackkkk chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
i liked this alot

sad but good _

love superjj _
Ratsregit chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
i was crying the whole way through, excellant job!
Ashes of Stars chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I love a little bit of trajedy. This was really good, well done!
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
o god that was depressing...but good...*sniff* i've got a lump in my throat now...one more sad fic and ill be in tears...
Lady Larissa chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Gah. I hate songfics. Mostly because it is barely any writing and then you insert lots of lyrics that aren't your own to make it longer than it already is.

I am wondering. So far out of the "writings" I've read (They are too short I can't bring myself to call them stories.), Sirius is dead. Why? Do you just like Harry/Sirius only when Sirius is still dead? I tend to prefer the kind of sirry where both parties are alive. Most of the fan fiction I read, usually Sirius never died in the Department of Mysteries as a given.
Salazara chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
It's so wonderful,creative and inspiring. keep it up. You could not have replaced this story with better words, for it needs none. Very lovley. I'd very much like to see you write another. -Salazara
Delete Account Please chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Wow, that's so sad! Great story, though.
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
*sniff* god,that was so sad. i'm still all teary-eyed. great job! make another one soon! o, and if you like sb/hp, you should read this one called "corresponding follies", if you haven't already. it's really funny, and very sweet. -