Reviews for Motion
CrazyWhatIfGirl chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
D'aww! The idea of Sora a surfer and Riku as an artist especially just appeals to me so much! You are an amazingly ridiculously talented writer and I LOVE your work! Do you still write? Are you posting it somewhere other than here on ffnet? Becuase I'd love to see what you've come up with recently!
The Infernal Lady chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
So cute.
Neferkitty chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Simply beautiful.
Riku's-Way-to-the-Dawn chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This was really cute. I love the idea of surfer!Sora and artist!Riku. I think those hobbies could really bring out great characterization. Anything ever come about with the two projects mentioned in your notes? I'd love to read those too.
cat-in-a-bag chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
aww, really cute :).
xMysterious Darknessx chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Whoa, in all its simplicity: beautiful.
muumuu122 chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
Nice :)
PyRo-the-FanBoy chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Awesome, ive always loved the idea of an artist Riku, but seeing Sora surfing was an all new great :)
LilyFlare chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Psh, liked it? I loved it! The interaction between Sora and Riku in this one is so genuine. You did an excellent job bringing their relationship to life.
AstroTurtle chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Placing the KH cast in this setting sets my heart off.

The roles suit them so well!

I love this, its so adorable.
Angel of Lavender chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
Totally thought it was going to be a one sided Riku thing. I was surprised when Sora jumped in to maul him.

Lovele detail and mental pictures it gave :)
poison-maestro chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
loved it!
EmotionalSpazz chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
How incredibly adorable. You're good at kiss scenes, and keeping Sora and Riku in character. I likes it.
Frenzied Flame chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
That was really great... really really really good! I love SoraxRiku!
The Gooseberry Catastrophe Is Me chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
surfer!Sora and artist!Riku have captured my heart I really hope you plant to make future fanfics about them :) though this was short, I enjoyed it so much more than a lot of RxS chapter stories.

I expect nothing less from the uzumaki-sama