Reviews for Harry Potter and The Protectors of Hogwarts
Wishful thinker chapter 22 . 6/27
There are surprisingly few grammar/spelling mistakes. So far so good. Keep it up
sassy973 chapter 22 . 1/5
Seriously you just ended it like that are you doing a second story. I loved it
holliecrap chapter 22 . 12/21/2014
Sorry but the ending of this was terrible. Started off great but you clearly lost interest.
TheFoxDen chapter 22 . 12/20/2014
Hello there!

So just need to start off saying fantastic piece you have written here! The quality of the work is hard to find on this site and I will state yet again great story! Thank you for the privilege of reading this fanfiction.

Chi Vayne chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
Severus Snape's regrets: Calling Lily a mudblood, joining the Death Eaters, telling Voldemort the prophecy. And all of them regrets because of how they cost him Lily in one way or the other.
Snaggledog chapter 8 . 12/9/2014
This is a great chapter. I loved the sorting hat's take down of Snape, that was very well done.
HP Fan 36 chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
Good start to your story keep it up
Snaggledog chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
I just found this story and I want to tell you that I have enjoyed it very much so far. The first thing that I look for in a story is the spelling, punctuation and grammar and your story is top notch. The plot is pretty good so far, you are just laying the foundation for the rest of the story, so I am anxious to see what you do.

I am shocked that you only have 31 reviews so far. You deserve many more than that.
Chi Vayne chapter 17 . 11/6/2014
Wow, quite an emotional chapter. But will anyone learn from it?
Guest chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Please please please do not kill off Ginny just to make way for Harry/Ginny ship. H/G is the worst possible ship out there with most 3/4 of the time Ginny becoming a Ginny Sue just to amp her self with apparent coolness to make her worthy of Harry,
JJ chapter 18 . 9/15/2014
Awesome story. Not sure why it isn't more popular. I really loved the new characters too. So sad for Harry but he's not done yet I feel. There seems more outbursts to come.

It was rather enjoyable how you've made it so it can fit in the HP world and pulled out facts and things that did happen in the previous books.

I notice that you've been writing this story since 2005.. that's a long time. I hope we won't have to wait 2 years before the next update. *hint*

Loving the last few chapters.. all the emotional angst is coming out and it's probably long overdue considering the way Dumbledore tosses Harry about. Is there any chance Harry will rip into Dumbledore? That would fantastic.

I kinda expected Hermione to toss down her prefect's badge and say "I can't represent Gryffindor when our own Head of House is nothing but a coward" when she told off McGonagall.

Your grammar is a bit off here and there. eg "Luna was absently at the door separating them from the kitchen, but Tonks knew the sharp girl was paying minute attention to everything going on." Chapter 16. It's nothing major just a world missing here and there but something to keep in mind.

Is there any particular reason why you have Alana Killian in this story? I mean is there any particular secrets about her.

Glad to see there's no Harry/Ginny in this fic. Luna and Harry are fantastic but H/G means too many complications and temper tantrums.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
What an interesting turn in the past few chapters!
Georgiana's Muse chapter 18 . 9/14/2014
Oh dearie me. Harry struck hard and true with Snape telling him he's just like James. It's strange how despite what Harry has said Snape still can't see Harry. He just sees Lily's sacrifice.

I love the emotion in this story because it seems that in the orignal everyone betrays Harry due to their stupidity or takes advantage of him. This is Harry telling them off {and yes I did cry through certain parts because you can really feel Harry's pain}

Is Harry going to go after Dumbledore next? Please please please?
Georgiana's Muse chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
Aww.. you can really feel Harry's pain here. I like it. He's been strong for so long and now he's tired.. he needs someone else to be strong for him and it's good he has friends he can count on because the adults around him don't really see him.

I like how Neville made Dumbledore seem like a bully with his threats to bring down Longbottom manor's wards. I wish there was more emphasis on it because Dumbledore is the Moriarty of the books who orchestrates everything but does very little himself. He's the one who arranges for Harry's friends not to write to him in OotP, he gets Hagrid to pick up Harry etc. It's interesting how the teachers arranged for a mock duel with Death Eaters. A foolish idea considering Harry's track record with DADA teachers {one dead, one lost his memory, one tried to eat him and left and one lost his soul sucked out by a dementor}. Harry could have easily killed one of them.

Don't wait too long before updating please. :

Kinda sad about Tonks' baby. It was unexpected but it would have added an extra twist plus she would have loved the kid and Harry could have ben godfather to it.