Reviews for Revelations
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
I love this. I'm always coming back to re-read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2017
So, so wonderful. I hope you someday write more Star Wars stories. You capture Han & Leia so well.
Momm2five chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
Really, really liked this one. I like that Han has some obstacles to overcome health wise. And that he doesn't freak out when he hears Vader was Luke and Leia's father.
Also liked him misunderstanding her relationship with Luke. Over all loved it!
Lullaby85 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Sweet
Amilyn chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
This is really REALLY excellent. You've addressed ALL the issues presented in Jedi, and done so in a way that I really respect and enjoy.

I like the discussion of Jabba's palace, the way you don't gloss over that it wasn't good, but that it worked. You do nice work with Han not being All Hunky Dory Quickly, but not taking forever to get better: very nice balance. Your work with how different Luke is AND how different Leia feels, as well as how all of that is difficult to adjust to and figure out how to process is all really nicely done. I like how Leia is conflicted about her feelings about being able to hear Luke, how hard it is to decide what she even thinks about that.

And I like that Han is angry that she won't share...but recognizes that she has her reasons...and then not only understands why it took her a while to tell him...but intuits that Vader is her and Luke's father so she won't have to say it.

Nice closing while leaving questions open to be dealt with by them all later. I enjoyed this.
kawoosh chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Love this!
DeadlyFandoms chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is REALLY good, and I really live it! You have portrayed the characters really well (especially Han and Leia) keep up the great work.

By the way, that but where Han said some 'stuff' to Leia and didn't realise Luke was in the room cracked me up! :D
Kat0510 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
What a great story! I loved your characterization of Han, especially.
Prleiahanchewie chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Good writing, I enjoyed it reading scenes between Han and Leia they are not in the books and films. Here especially about what has happened shortly after the rescue of Han from Jabba. Thank you for sharing this with us - with me! I'm looking forward to read most of your other Star Wars stories. Yours,
Solo fan chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Awesome!
Lily Skywalker chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
"fat little miniature Wookiees" FUNNY! :D And I agree him...

Have you noticed that Leia doesn't like Leia here anymore? Since when did Leia start talking like a normal person? ;D

I've always wanted to read about Leia telling someone about her father and *POP* here it comes! Thanks!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
So much stuff and so good! I especially like that you included Han's thought process when he's worried about Luke and Leia falling in love and Leia being torn. Great ending though with Leia telling him and Han just holding her. Love it!
GoldenJedi chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I've just read your H/L cycle, and the least I can say is that it's amazing. You've portraited two very realistic, complex people, with all shades of grey, haunted by tragedy. But they're still fighting against everything and everybody. Thanks for writing this stories and I hope you continue them some time!
GwenII chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
o! i love your han/leia interaction! the relationship...the steaminess...yay!