Reviews for Escape
Eirian Erisdar chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
"Half-first-cousin three times removed"

I practially exploded with laughter. XD How long did that take to figure out?
Mirlasse chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
It's heartbreaking that Nerdanel, the one whom Feanor and her sons abandoned, should be shunned.

I just can't see Maedhros looking at his amme like that. I just can't. Maybe I can vaguely understand Celegorm, Caranthir, and Curufin, but Maglor, Maedhros, and the twins at least should have better sense.

She deserved to have them begging for forgiveness, for just leaving her like that, and without any of her sons left.

No, Maedhros would not do that!
Archet chapter 18 . 12/29/2013
Hahaha omg I've seen funny Tulkas, angry Tulkas, the totally-sane-and-does-absolutely-nothing Tulkas, but this...this has to be the best.

Is this ever goin to get updated again?
Shane McGowan Lives chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
This has some of the driest humour I've read. Good show, what what!
Athalanta chapter 13 . 8/12/2012
Lately I have been thinking of Tulkas as Steve Irvin of Arda. :)
Athalanta chapter 18 . 4/27/2012
I couldn't stop giggling from beginning til the end!
Erwen Brogiel chapter 18 . 9/29/2011
I love this story. I don't suppose you'll ever finish it, but if you do, I will be ridiculously happy.
LadyOfNargothrond chapter 18 . 4/19/2011
I do not expect you to finish this fic, but I just wanted to tell that I really enjoyed it, and even amidst the parody you got the characters' personalities quite right. :) Good writing.
Crimson Cupcake chapter 18 . 1/12/2011
THIS. IS. HILARIOUS. Tulkas is so epic xDD I love the chapters with his bear, and Findekano and Maitimo are awesome 8D Of course, the whole Gildor Inglorion incident was brilliant (though third place goes to Curufin, sorry Celegorm) Legolas shooting Thranduil, and then that whole kinslayer...overgrown dwarf, hahahaha xD Love how you include characters instead of making them up 8DD It's great! And I have been laughing non-stop for a long while now...

Pleaaaaassseee tell me you'll update? -sniffle- Please? How much will I have to bribe you with?
FireFly07 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
This is really funny! I loved it :) I cracked up at just so many parts; I can't count! Great work!
Nessa Ar-Fieneil chapter 18 . 5/24/2008
Tulkas isn't very intellegent in this story is he
Feanorian Apologist II chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
I love this *so* *much*. xD

I can give you details of why when I see you, but I want it on the record here that I *love* it. D

*goes back to read it again*
Lindale chapter 18 . 5/9/2008
*claps hand, nope, handS INSANELY*

Although this isn't a belly like laugh, it is still a halarious insight into Tulkas' mind. You seem to portray him as all brawn, no brains, which is so funny.

I love some of these insights into the characters minds as they reveal so much more about their character than the chapter do.

Very well written.

Eriala chapter 18 . 5/7/2008
some of the "interludes" in this story weren't incredibly funny... but this one was.

i find your tulkas very amusing - you've taken "little heed for the past" to the extreme. but i am quite worried about what he might do next... so i suppose you'll just have to update soon.
Lindale chapter 17 . 5/6/2008
OMG! I LOVE THIS! Note; it is very hard to review when laughing alot

This has to be one of the best hmour fics I have read!

I started reading it a while ago and forgot about it and then I found it and had to read it all again! such a nightmare! haha

I really love the way to entwine all the detail that happened in the earlier Ages of the world, Turgon ignoring Ulmo's warning!

Maglors death- hahahahahahaha

"No, I do not, I merely dislike them, which is why I need to recognise them on sight so I can avoid them."- I believe that this is one of the best lines of the whole story!

Sensible Feanorions-!

Thranduil rather too Noldorin-that is intersting, I had never had thought of that...

How about Nerdanel getting a little look in? *smiles*