Reviews for Wedded Bliss?
Princess Makoto chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I think she is a very good princess
shugokage chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Nice job on this fun story!
Yobikir chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
Oo
The Omake is pure gold
GeorgeTobor chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
I like fics where the panda is beaten. Fics where Ranma takes control of his/her life and Soun is dealt with too. The fathers are not men, not parents, not worth their weight in dirt. Ukyo's father is just as bad as Genma in some ways. He shoved the task he should have done onto his daughter.

In the manga Ranma is in a corner, no way out from the "honor" trap. Only by bringing in someone new can Ranma escape it. That's why crossovers are so good.

Thanks for the fic.
irnzenmonk chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
good story ne
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This Omake is extremely funny
FluffyNevyn chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Kind of a cop out of an ending, but still an excellent story. I get the concept, it has to end somewhere...but there is so much more you could have done with this, and Im not even talking smut, but you never really pinned down where in the BSSM storyline this hit, other than sometime after all the scouts started working together and post M9 (Hotaru specifically). So you really could have insert it just about anywhere after that and it would have worked...

anyway, I like. Good job
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I would like to see someone try Omake as a serious (read: semi-serious, its Ranma *shrug*) Fanfic
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
One of the better Ranma stories I have seen.

I don't like any of the canon girls. They all have big faults. Akane is too angry and untrusting, Ukyo is selfcentered, Nabiki too greedy, Kodachi is too spoiled and untrustworthy, drugs anyone? Shampoo much like the Kuno girl, her laws are too barbaric, and she follows them too much. Kasumi is the best but seems too vapid.

I prefer crossovers that bring in a nice girl like this one or AUs that change something so the canon girl is OOC.

I also like fic where there is some justice done to Genma and Soun and other offenders. Have they been bred yet? The epilogue does not say.

Thanks for a great fic.
gaiawolf chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Finally! A Ranma Makoto fanfic that was both good and finished. Long have I searched, and finally I have succeeded!

Kudos to you.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is amazing please continue!
Raynze76 chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
A great story, alot of laughs and to see certain people have karmic whiplash happen to them was enjoyable lol
Final-Fan chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Ah, I guess it was just your karmic punishment, Akane gets all the misunderstandings now as well as random enemies. At least you left one crime uncommitted. Shit, you even gave them a happy ending. But you should have said what happens with the aliens, since you went and stuck them in Nerima.
Final-Fan chapter 7 . 7/10/2011
Are you fucking serious. I would ragequit this story, but I want to double-check future chapters to see Akane's side of the story. If she confirms, I am OUT.
Final-Fan chapter 5 . 7/10/2011
I felt that the way you chose to get Ranma out of the Tendo arrangement was highly out of character, but I decided to live with it and skim to where he was already away from them and pretend you'd done it in a way I could swallow.

The problem is, you never left it alone. You CONSTANTLY went back to Nerima, and back, and back, to beat up Akane, Nabiki, the fathers, Shampoo (literally). It honestly felt like this story wasn't even about the crossover, just about your extended plot to write a punishment fantasy for all the Ranma characters. And I guess the crossover was Ranma's reward fantasy.

And I mean seriously, you expected me to swallow that the Nodoka of your story let all that shit go by from (checks manga) ... Volume 18 on? Even if I believed that the ditz in canon and the Machiavelli in your story are one and the same, and even if I believed she REALLY didn't catch on until Volume 34, what reason could she POSSIBLY have to let the Tendos think the engagement was happening, since they would certainly have talked about it in the preceding 16 chapters.

No. I will probably skim the rest of the story out of a desire for completeness, but I cannot give this story a thumbs up.