Reviews for Wedded Bliss?
tacaloking chapter 3 . 6/27
i really like this story i like how you made how there is a feeling of realism yet every character but ranma and nodoka are stay close to what they were in the show so far i haven't seen another ranma one half fanfiction that realistically looks at what went on in ranmas life and change the characters from the show so little to fit there story i like the view you put on things
Byakugan789 chapter 3 . 6/17
Yeah, sorry I can't continue. Traumatized beaten spouse Ranma is well too out of character for me to not want to flame you into the psych ward, so I'll just stop reading here.

In the comics Ranma rarely too much damage from Akane's mallet, and after the breaking point arc it becomes completely useless for anything other than looney toons comedy gags. Ranma gets routinely thrown through walls, hard enough into the ground to leave craters and hit point blank by a technique that mirrors the physics of a high explosive grenade and keeps on fighting as if little has happened. That's not even going over the Chibi usa bs.

I've been polite as I can. good riddance, and good luck learning to write better.
Meck Viking chapter 11 . 6/1
Great story.
Princess Makoto chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
I think she is a very good princess
shugokage chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Nice job on this fun story!
Yobikir chapter 3 . 12/25/2013
The Omake is pure gold
GeorgeTobor chapter 10 . 8/15/2013
I like fics where the panda is beaten. Fics where Ranma takes control of his/her life and Soun is dealt with too. The fathers are not men, not parents, not worth their weight in dirt. Ukyo's father is just as bad as Genma in some ways. He shoved the task he should have done onto his daughter.

In the manga Ranma is in a corner, no way out from the "honor" trap. Only by bringing in someone new can Ranma escape it. That's why crossovers are so good.

Thanks for the fic.
irnzenmonk chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
good story ne
Guest chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

This Omake is extremely funny
FluffyNevyn chapter 11 . 11/12/2012
Kind of a cop out of an ending, but still an excellent story. I get the concept, it has to end somewhere...but there is so much more you could have done with this, and Im not even talking smut, but you never really pinned down where in the BSSM storyline this hit, other than sometime after all the scouts started working together and post M9 (Hotaru specifically). So you really could have insert it just about anywhere after that and it would have worked...

anyway, I like. Good job
ShadowAngelBeta chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I would like to see someone try Omake as a serious (read: semi-serious, its Ranma *shrug*) Fanfic
GeorgeTobor chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
One of the better Ranma stories I have seen.

I don't like any of the canon girls. They all have big faults. Akane is too angry and untrusting, Ukyo is selfcentered, Nabiki too greedy, Kodachi is too spoiled and untrustworthy, drugs anyone? Shampoo much like the Kuno girl, her laws are too barbaric, and she follows them too much. Kasumi is the best but seems too vapid.

I prefer crossovers that bring in a nice girl like this one or AUs that change something so the canon girl is OOC.

I also like fic where there is some justice done to Genma and Soun and other offenders. Have they been bred yet? The epilogue does not say.

Thanks for a great fic.
gaiawolf chapter 11 . 11/6/2011
Finally! A Ranma Makoto fanfic that was both good and finished. Long have I searched, and finally I have succeeded!

Kudos to you.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
This is amazing please continue!
Raynze76 chapter 11 . 7/16/2011
A great story, alot of laughs and to see certain people have karmic whiplash happen to them was enjoyable lol