Reviews for Crystal
varthanaa chapter 17 . 6/27
It's so sweet my teeth ache..
I really don't like Nadia
SeventhReboot chapter 17 . 5/15
3 3 3 333
lady wolvie chapter 3 . 3/12
um iike the story but i have read this as a manga somewhere can't remember the name
Yentamashii chapter 7 . 2/26
Hey, thank you so much for making my day. Reading this short fic was therapeutic since I was stressed. You wrote really well and it was a really enjoyable story.
Lakynbac chapter 16 . 1/25
This has got to be the cutest and sweetest and most amazing tom charity story I've ever read, just awwwww, amazing job
Leya Anhaylla chapter 17 . 1/24
Omg it was so cute! We need such romantism time to time thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
The last part of this chapter was hilarious and my favorite so far! Thx bro! XD
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
I CAN JUST KISS YOU, BECAUSE OF HOW HAPPY I AM! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY KTP HAPPY! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
*Puts down spoon* Okay, I'm still reading this! SO WHAT!? SUE ME! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! And thank you for putting my OTP once again together..
MrdaleksNaLu chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
*Brings out spoon* YOU MESSED WITH MY OTP!*Puts diwn spoon*They better get together again, or else I wont read this story EVER AGAIN!
JadedKrystal chapter 17 . 8/24/2014
This story was so sweet. Really, I loved the fact that it had the right amount of angst, fluff and I guess u could say mystery or anticipation. Good read, thanks for the story.
GreenDrkness chapter 17 . 7/4/2014
This story was cute and fluffy gotta love the stuff
Keep on the writes
hotcat chapter 17 . 5/3/2014
sooo nice
Amber Ice Fox chapter 17 . 4/30/2014
Cute story! I read the manga years ago and had almost forgotten about it, but I like your version better :)