Reviews for Crystal
Celeste Verteidiger chapter 17 . 7/28
That was so cute! I don't know how you it, but it's amazing!
Omg! I am stunned... This is now one of my most favourite fanfiction stories ever! I loved your style of writing :) The way you wrote it felt ever so heart wrenching, that I was able to physically feel the character's emotional pain! I definitely encourage you to continue writing masterpieces like this! I wish that I was able to write as good as you :) Anyways, I want to thank you so much for writing this work of art... :)
This almost made me cry but it is a really good story
I LOVE THIS STORY!*;)
i love it *_*
BloodLikeRubies chapter 17 . 2/14
If anyone asks I died from cuteness overload
I know its been 10 years since you wrote this, but I really love it. Have you found any similar fics to yours?
Frany chapter 17 . 11/6/2016
Ok, that was SO beautiful!
A Great Story, really!
semantics chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
WOAHHH so fluffy haha
latenightfangirl chapter 17 . 8/13/2016
This was SO good... I'm actually crying. It's just the right mix of angst, romance, and comedy. Aaaahhh, i love it so much! I can't help but feel all fluffy inside!
Snake-faced chapter 14 . 7/24/2016
All the feels...
yokishko chapter 1 . 4/23/2016
OMG! When I first saw the summary I thought "what a coincidence" it was only after clicking on the title that I found out that it was actually inspired by the manga/light-novel XD

I'd only just finished reading the manga (couldn't find more of it) last week :D
Le chapter 17 . 3/3/2016
I want to first say congratulations on getting me to read this. Normally I don't read Harry Potter stories where there is no Hogwarts or magic because I cant get into it. That being said I absolutely adored this story. I loved the dynamic between Tom and Harry and how, even though this obviously isn't canon, they both have some of those aspects that make them Harry and Tom. I thought the ending was really cheesy but I loved it all the same. If all your stories are anything like this one I would love to read them.
Ethereal Sphere chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
I laughed, incried, i seether, i cooed, and most of all i felt The Feeels. Love your story and i wish it had been longer. Like 100 000 or so.. reaaally anjoyed. In the end i made the bigest, the most content sigh i have made in years. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I absolutely love this story. I' read it like four or five times (no exaggeration there!) ;)
Just felt I should express my thoughts and thank you a million times for writting it and give me a good time reading it.