Reviews for Crystal
Ohfilovethisplace chapter 17 . 9/15/2015
I laughed, incried, i seether, i cooed, and most of all i felt The Feeels. Love your story and i wish it had been longer. Like 100 000 or so.. reaaally anjoyed. In the end i made the bigest, the most content sigh i have made in years. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I absolutely love this story. I' read it like four or five times (no exaggeration there!) ;)
Just felt I should express my thoughts and thank you a million times for writting it and give me a good time reading it.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
I liked it :)
Edelweiss00 chapter 4 . 7/13/2015
It's good but from what I read so far... it's like reading Only the Ring Finger Knows again... just replace the characters with the characters from Harry Potter. I was expecting the plot to be inspired by OTRFK... not like this. Will review again when(if) I finish the whole fic.
varthanaa chapter 17 . 6/27/2015
It's so sweet my teeth ache..
Guest chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
I really don't like Nadia
SeventhReboot chapter 17 . 5/15/2015
3 3 3 333
lady wolvie chapter 3 . 3/12/2015
um iike the story but i have read this as a manga somewhere can't remember the name
Yentamashii chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
Hey, thank you so much for making my day. Reading this short fic was therapeutic since I was stressed. You wrote really well and it was a really enjoyable story.
Lakynbac chapter 16 . 1/25/2015
This has got to be the cutest and sweetest and most amazing tom charity story I've ever read, just awwwww, amazing job
Leya Anhaylla chapter 17 . 1/24/2015
Omg it was so cute! We need such romantism time to time thank you!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/30/2014
The last part of this chapter was hilarious and my favorite so far! Thx bro! XD
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 17 . 9/25/2014
I CAN JUST KISS YOU, BECAUSE OF HOW HAPPY I AM! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY KTP HAPPY! THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 16 . 9/25/2014
*Puts down spoon* Okay, I'm still reading this! SO WHAT!? SUE ME! I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT! And thank you for putting my OTP once again together..
BitterLovingDuringYourDemise chapter 14 . 9/25/2014
*Brings out spoon* YOU MESSED WITH MY OTP!*Puts diwn spoon*They better get together again, or else I wont read this story EVER AGAIN!