Reviews for A Reason to Come Back
Snowy midnight 942 chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
I know it has been a few years but I think u should continue with this story. ;)
Dharte chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
I like it...is sweet... can you write more?... i just finishid the movie, and i love it...
godlivesinlondon chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
hey!

I've read your fic before but I didn't know how to comment so here I am now! lol

I loved it ! I loved it!

that's so perfect , the way I imagined... Tobin waiting for her in front of her apartment.

you really should continue cause it's an amazing fic!
sparrowed chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
D'aw, this is cute. That last scene with the two of them had me screaming for them to kiss already! AND IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! ARGH!

Awesome oneshot!
Mindy chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Yes please...I like your writting, and I love where you are headed with this fic.

I would would very excited to see more of this line...
Sapphire-Amethyst chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Yes, yes, YES! Please, more chapters! I love the movie, and I love this fic! Please, write more!
daisyduke947 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
yes, yes, yes, write more. post soon!
Le chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Awesome! Seriously, you should write more to this story!
A.P.P chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I just watched the movie last night and am already dreaming about the possible sequal
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
definately continue it! It's really good so far! I just watched the movie for the first time a couple days ago and I went out and bought it today lol. We definately need some more fics to cover what the movie didn't get to.
abovetheruins chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
YES, YES, definitely continue! This was awesome! I just watched the movie today, and I love it! I was yelling at the screen the whole time though, especially when Silvia was about to shoot Zuwanie..Anyway, excellant story, should definitely be continued, and it's definitely going on my favorites!
thiswaltz chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
I really enjoyed this scene, it made me happy to read it. I would love to see another (or several) chapeters :-D. There should be so much more Interpreter fic, don't yout think?
Rue chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Awesome fic for an awesome movie. i just saw the movie tonight and as soon as it was over, I was online looking for more. Yours wazs the first story I read and its great. I hope you decide to write more.

Rue
Rae Valerious chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
ok, i'll, drop a note, that was way cool! i was all bummed when she walked away from him at the end...bummed me out!
Katla chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
That was wonderful! It was romantic without being overblown or melodramatic. It was lovely. If only the movie could have ended more like this! I think you handled the characters very well. Keller in particular.

I'm so glad that there are Interpreter fics on this site! :D This is exactly what I need after watching such a fantastic movie.

I would love it if you were to continue this! I'm putting you on my author alert list so I'll know if you post any more. :) I'm signing up to read it faithfully!

Katla