Reviews for Kissing the Enemy
Guest chapter 18 . 8/16/2017
Muyyyy bueno y divertido, hacia tanto q no me reia tanto jajaja
Rjiel chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Well, wow.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
It would be so awesome if you wrote a sequel of this story in James' POV the whole way through
James' Girl chapter 18 . 1/2/2017
Just the right amount of humor and fluff. So glad that nothing was overdone. Your Lily is absolutely adorably hairbrained. All I could think of while reading this was that this story must have been an inspiration for most of the L/J fanfics (I saw that my fav author reviewed all your chapters! :D ) since your story is the amongst the oldest. Brilliant writing!
Silverfyre16 chapter 2 . 12/26/2016
Omg, this is so funny and hilarious! I am only on the second chapter and already I love it.
Sarcasmisinmyblood chapter 18 . 7/12/2016
I absolutely loved this Fanfiction. Normally, I'm not a big fan of first person point of view but the way you wrote Lily's point of view was amazing. The whole thing with the magnets was really cool. I love how you described the strings pulling their heads closer together.

You are an amazing writer and I look forward to reading some of your other works.

~ Nikki
Guest chapter 18 . 7/9/2016
Ankita Anupurva
The rambling. The rambling. :D I love the rambling and love the fact that it was entirely from one person's POV. :D The humour was spot on. :D I rarely laugh while reading, buy for this one, I was laughing all throughout. :D And you kinda show in this fiction that the mind does travel faster than light at times. :P
Magnets. Bwahahahahaha. Ingenious. :D
Lizzieheartsfan3 chapter 18 . 6/13/2016
Gosh, that was amazing. Goes on my list of fanfics to read again sometime.
Lizzieheartsfan3 chapter 4 . 6/13/2016
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
Oh my God that was the best fic ever! I loved Lily 's personality
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
LOL
Ackamarackus chapter 18 . 7/29/2015
AAH! THIS IS THE LITERAL, LITERARY BEST!
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
What just happened there... oh poor confused James...
Artsy girl chapter 18 . 12/21/2014
Awww little too much kissing and a bit too detailed but I liked it hahah!
potterheadcharles chapter 18 . 8/13/2014
I LOVED IT!
Its rather sad how these fictional characters play with our heart when we know they aren't going to have '8' children but just the one and that they don't have a lifetime to have 'whooshy' feelings.
I am really hating Tom Riddle, Dumbles and the rat just now...
stupid fu*king fictional characters