Reviews for Somewhere Only We Know
HopelessRomanticist chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Very very nice story. And more H/Hr is always appreciated, especially to someone like me (read my name).

blazingeyes chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
aww...tht was rly sweet...I just LOVE Harry/Hermione...for some reason Hermione/Ron just doeesn't appeal to me...:P

californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
What a great romatic story! I loved it.
Oro4 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I liked it... hehe I want to draw of picture of the ending (of course) and of when Hermione found Harry... I kinda mixed things up in my head but hey it's still your story haha. Lovely job! I do enjoy a good Harry/Hermione romantic fic, everyone needs them. I might write one myself, hm...
luthien-yavetil chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
0.0 0.0 0.0 *continues to look amazed, flabbergasted, surprised,...* ALRIGHT ALREADY! QUIT IT WITH THE SURPRISE NOTES!
Lunastella13 chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Yay! Fab!
BeaumontRulz chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
w00t its good... at the beginning I thought Hermione died or something but its all good lol...

I took a look at your profile too... and saw the note at the bottom. Yeah, JKR let us down with the pairings... lol I had a good ol' rant about that on my livejournal... go and read the home page on The owner's had a small rant there. I completely agree with her... but meh, I wont use a review to rant more lol.

Once again, this was great! Keep on writing!

LupinsLady chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I read it and think it's brilliant. You're very talented at writing! Write more soon! (",)