Reviews for House Call
Solar Flare013 chapter 4 . 3/5
So... any chance of chapter five? (Ssshh I'm not delusional)
demonwolfkid chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
A short delay? Try years. Not that I have any room to judge, or that I'm particularly complaining. You gave me a good read, and I knew from the start the chances of you coming back to this were mute.
That being said, I love this story. Richie character has been developed here in a complete, complex character, which I appreciate just as much as the superb story
SapphireSecret chapter 4 . 10/9/2013
This story is amazing! The characterizations and dialogue are excellent, the plot riveting, and I love Richie's POV. This seems to be leaning towards VxR, which I'm not a huge fan of, but everyone is so in-character that I can love this story anyway. This is when I would say I can't WAIT for the next update, but unfortunately, I see you haven't done that in, like, eight years, and such an occurrence seems rather unlikely. But if you felt like picking this story up again, or if you have an unpublished chapter or two (or even a planned sequence of events for your fanfiction) lying around you feel like posting, or even if someone else picked the story up where you left off (though I'm sure it wouldn't be nearly as good) that you could direct me to, that would be AWESOME.

But seriously. House Call is too good a story to leave hanging like this. (And, also, I really want to know what happens next... The suspense is killing me.)
Mitsuki Shigamatsu chapter 4 . 9/11/2013
Gah, busted! Time for Gear to come clean to Superman about how much of Brainiac's remnants he makes use of... As well as the fact that Gear has a copy of Brainiac's memories stuck in his head...
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Oh. Man. 8 years. 8 flipping years since it was updated. I think my brain just exploded. Why did this story have to be so Amazing! I think I'm gonna cry. But the sad part is this story will probably sit hear forever on a cliffhanger like THAT! T_T I will hope fervently one day that you will get back on to entertain us lowly readers again!
Funbaby911 chapter 4 . 11/1/2012
This is a great story but you need to update soon. You left it at a cliff hanger and I am dying to see what happens.
disapointed chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Awe damn... you're not gonna update are you?

It's a pity. I really liked this one.
hmm chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
I didn't think it was 3 weeks.

But I may have missed something.
NixKat chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
This is really good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
azure blue espeon chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Are you going to continue this? I hope you are cause its really good.
nequam-tenshi chapter 4 . 8/1/2011
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

I want to know what happens next!

Richie should not have done that if he knew Superman would return.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 4 . 5/7/2011
...right. Six years is only a slight delay in update time. Man, why is it always the best stories that die?

Dude, I'm checking the lj comm I just noticed you link to. Maybe you finished this there?
Tam chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
I'm thinking batman did it. :-)
De Meru chapter 4 . 2/23/2011
I just wanted to leave a comment. Even though like most people who are commenting around '10 and '11 figured its been 5 years since you updated this story. Which is awfully sad. I think I read this back in 2006? Maybe later. Either way this will ALWAYS be the best Static Shock fanfiction I've ever read. And it makes me even more happy because it's about Richie aka Gear who I think gets really unrated in fis and the show. Your details and writings about are simply amazing. I am only truly sad that I can't see more or even the ending of this fiction. I come back every now and then just to sit and read it, thinking that no other Static Shock story will ever be as good as yours... and seriously its so true.

Wishing so much for an update... ;n; Your story will always be a classic to me, I love it.

- Meru
LJ philophrosyne chapter 4 . 2/1/2011
Okay so Brainiac is the one causing everything. You've left hints in every awesome chapter. The main question is, why? Side questions that branch off from the main question: what does he want to accomplish? is it personal for Brainiac? is he targeting Gear or the Watchtower? where is Brainiac doing all this from? will we ever see it from Brainiac's P.O.V.? (so want so much) how does he feel/respond to the different systems that Gear created: backpack (unique to Gear), the Watchtower (combo of Gear and familiarity with his home system of Krypton), and the implants in Gear (which Brainiac created and Gear accepted and incorporated)?

I don't know if you'll write anymore or if you'll read this, but I want you to know that I enjoy your stories and am glad you keep them available for me to re-read every couple of months or so. I keep coming back because of the characterization of Gear and how he interacts with the people around him. I hope you do continue to write eventually and that everything is going well in your Real Life.