Reviews for One day as a strawberry
puppiesrule chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Random but awesome
Gemini-Victoria chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
Okay Good Story (Made me laugh!) but i have to ask: WHAT THE HELL INSPIRED THAT?
Susan dogwoodfarmverizon.net chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Good Lord, I'll never be able to look at a moldy strawberry the same way again!
Auguruj chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
So the death of a strawberry, yeah? I never thought Id say that, but poor Lavender! :) I wonder when she was "forever slippery" if that meant the was forever "freshly dead" due to her being changed with magic...
crankyXwhenXprovoked chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
very uh interesting
The Almighty Cheez It chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
That was...unusual.
spacedout86 chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
lol! omg. The thing with Filch at the end was just too good. lmao
the Icelandic sheep chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
Well... this was... weird ;)
notoriousreviewer chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
Heeheehee!
Seom chapter 1 . 9/15/2005
dude I love your nonsense stories! They're so great! I think I'll go slip on a strawberry in front of my hott geometry teacher. lol
liberty-phoenix chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
There is really not much to say about this story. But since I do not fancy having said Henriette screeching at me 'till I blow up, I'll review anyway.

I don't know what to say, but the story is strange! So strange in fact, that I cannot even decide wether or not I like it...!
Nicky chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow... that was... *ponders the right word for about five minutes and gives up*... different. It is very original I will give you that.
azulkan2 chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Did something happen to Chapter 2?
Bronwyn chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
OMFG THAT WAS SO RANDOM THAT MY PET MARSHMALLOW NEEDED SPINE SURGERY (WTF IS SPINE SURGERY?)

I LOVED THIS FIC BECAUSE MY IMAGINARY PEANUT BUTTER TURTLE SAID THAT I WAS TOO MUCH OF A CHIPMUNK TO CARE ABOUT POLITICS! OMFG GREAT STORY YOU GIANT BEAVER! LOVE YOUR WORK! !

WE! I'M A SQUIRREL!

GET YOUR OWN DOPE BITCH!
Susanne chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I believe you can get tablets for this malady... Hopefully you will make a full recovery, and return to being a very good author.