Reviews for The Hedgehog in the Hat
Funny chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I love reading this out loud to my sisters! Unfortunately, it's difficult to read Metal Sonic's part. :)
Haha chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
So funny! I appreciate your creativity! I laughed and laughed while reading this!
Shadsys Teddy chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I LOVE IT!
dyslexic-Carmie chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Wow, this story was wrote in 05.
Twizzle-fizz chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
! GASP! ! GASP! PANT PANT! OMG! THAT WAS TOOOOOOOOO FUNNY! (wipes tears from eyes) You had me in hysterics! I LOVED the part about 'tails one and tails two! SOOOOO FUNNY! And of course the very valuable lesson at the end of the story...LOL! So cleverly rhymed! very enjoyable, hilariously funny! definite favourite!
Chook chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Hahahahahahahah! that was so funny! You got me laughing so hard at "The hedgie with a wedgie" and tail one and tail two! It was so evil what you did to shadow, but funny for us, to watch "the ultimate lifeform" chuck a spaz. That was one of the best fanfics I've eva read- keep up the great work.
DgShadowChocolate chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
I really shouldn't be laughing at that, seeing as Shadow would kill me in my sleep, but I can't help it.
Souja O chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
LOL THAT'S REALLY FUNNY!
GriefSeeds chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
1 thing to say-that was AWSOME!lol it made me laugh :ya ya can we go? me:(holds out shampoo)he hates this stuff makes his hair all sticky lol sonic:NO!me:sry gtg nice story-(chases sonic around with shampoo
StarVix chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
LOL!
Nightmare-knight chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
kawaii! That was siuper cute! I like ! YAy!

full of nonesnes

we bring you this

closer

Jajajajajajaja!
alexandria chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
(giggle) super glue (giggle) pickle (giggle) this is so funny! the part where shadow crys is so out of chariter and king of all mood swings was just so funny! i loved this it's realy funny.
TrainReckx chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
its creative but...you made shadow a spaz NEVER DO IT AGIAN!

but it does look like you didn't have a choice...ME CUNFUSED!
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Hahahahaha! Absolutely great story! I can't wait to read the sequal, as well. Until then!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2007