Reviews for Dad For A Day
sadi chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I have a smile on my face . It's great discovering the Stranger's side of the story.

I love his first name by the way and the " open " ending. Really well written.
you know meno really you do chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
that was beautiful and sweet, and i do so love this story!
Timeflies chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Been bored, so went looking for reading. This was sweet. He tires to take it to the next step. Well, we will use our imagination and finish the story ourselves. Thanks
WhosThat chapter 1 . 11/4/2007
Whew Wee! John and Lizzie! Way to go...so totally optimistic: I love it!
Pure or Demure chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Okay. The movie made me tear up a bit at the ending, but this... *tosses away empty Kleenex box* I commented on your fic Gambling just a little while ago that your writing was beautiful. If Gambling is thrilling, then this is utterly intoxicating. A nice, short piece of work with a satisfying ending to it.

(Just a note: I personally think the movie left too much to the imagination; the ending wasn't as satisfying as I'd hoped it would be. This finishes it up nicely.)

-Lina
Charlie Quill chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I loved that movie, and this fic is excellent! Thanks for sharing, they're all such tragically cute characters :)
just jacs chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
oh I liked this it was excellent well done
Christine Writer chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
AW! I love it!
Lady Elora chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
That was so sweet! I just watched Dear Frankie two days ago and I couldn't believe how that movie ended. I was so upset that I was going to write a fanfiction of my own if I couldn't find any...and then I found this. Brilliant piece of work! This would have been a much better ending for the movie. And I think John fits quite nicely. Excellent job! Bravo! :)
Kelsismom chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Nice story! I thought it was very insightful and true to the characters. Good job.
Irishlass18 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
This was absolutely beautiful! I loved it-just like I loved this movie! It kept true to the character of John, and true to the natures of Frankie and Lizzy. Thank you so much for sharing! Look forward to reading more of your work.
jayma chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Oh my gosh! You must update! I really want to know what happens, hehehe. I love the movie, but I'm such a sucker for love, that I want a different ending. And yours, thus far, is perfect. Please continue it _
Erik'sTrueAngel chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
That was so cute! And that's how the movie should have ended, with the Stranger returning to be with Lizzie and Frankie. Yay!
challen chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
very nice; hope that's not the end.
forever-young-88 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Wow, I've actually been on the hunt for a Dear Frankie fic for the longest time now and I think yours is beautiful! It's the best among the one's I've come across.

I really love how it's from the Stranger's, or John's, rather, point of view (and Gerry does look like a nice 'John' in that role doesn't he?), not just because Gerry is hot (though that is a major reason) but also because he is, in fact, a real mystery and all throughout the movie you're just wondering what's exactly going through his head, what his life is like, and what impact did Frankie and Lizzie really have on him.

I also love that you established his and Marie's relationship and a bit of history, too. And overall, it was a really comfortable read since you basically condensed the whole movie into John's POV very successfully. Really nice pacing and transitions. "There’s more to life. There’s Frankie and Lizzie."