Reviews for Effortless Truths
Miharu Kawashi chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Very poetic, but yet again, very short. Still loving the concept though.
matchynishi chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Wow. Very cool. Love the way you described Kenshin's humanity dying... and the line, "A masterpiece of death, a symphony of murder". _ Awesome stuff!
moeru himura chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
That was amazing!

The title is very fitting. Effortless for if he put an effort to it, he might completely lose his mind's balance and go crazy.

You showed with simple style the effects of war to those who perpetuate it and to those who are innocently victimized. I love the part about the orchestra. Beauty and violence combined.

Great job!:p
Cyn chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Oh my gosh! That's a truly awesome fic. Absolutely memorable and 're a amazing writer. Hope to see more of your great work in the future.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Wow! Elegant, spare and powerful.
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Awesome, amazing, succinct, beautifully insightful,...I'm running out of adjectives good enough to describe this. You're an incredible writer. You write hysterically funny humorous works, then you go and do something like this full of drama and pathos and it's just as good if not better. I loved the compact nature of this story, where with a bare minimum of words you manage to portray the horror of Kenshin's job:

"With every swing, every hiss of the wind, the humanity of Kenshin Himura fades away a little more.

All with the swipe of a sword.

Effortless."

Sheer perfection! Thanks for writing this!
lolo popoki chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
wow... that was great! I loved the way you described the way he kills as being like a symphony...

"The screams of the dying his ovation, the thud of corpses striking the floor is applause, the rain of blood is the flowers. A masterpiece of death, a symphony of murder."

Rather beautiful imagery there... Wonderful job!
moonlightwitch chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
I hate you because you have amazing writing talents. Damn you. I liked it, Good job...Blah Blah blah.