Reviews for To Get Back Life
Poor Harry
ShadowOfOurFlight chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
I love it!
shadowontherun chapter 13 . 8/15/2010
that was a fun story to read! its like the underground railroad except with magic :D
voldyismyfather chapter 13 . 5/21/2010
love it
BunnySocks chapter 13 . 4/9/2007
Aww that was such a sweet story Nice job!
cmtaylor531 chapter 13 . 1/12/2007
cute!
random gurl chapter 13 . 9/19/2006
AW! too bad they didnt exchange ''I love you's'' yet...oh wells...RATE 8 -
Tearrer chapter 13 . 9/14/2006
Oh bravoo! I loved it! Looking at your reviews, I'm surprised you've only got eighty -GASP-! Your story was so great and well-written! I loved how they didn't save the world in the end, just themselves from a future they don't want. And, HARRY DIED! That never happens D. I likedd it though!

Draco was very brave in the story and I think it was for the better that you had Voldemort see where Hermione was or else he would have died, but, duh, I think you knew that already xD.

So many parts of the story reminded me of the Holocaust -shivers-. I mean, getting them branded at the 'farm' with the number was creepy. I mean, shiitt, how scary and to think something like that happened in real world history is just horrifying! And the safe houses and the traveling Hermione did reminded me of the Underground Railroad P. But even if you didn't mean to ((which you probably did though)), great job with combining really history and a fan fic. Most Dr/H are A/U and cliché, this was different!

Right well that's about it now so I loveedd everything about the story and you're a very talented writer so great job! Fabbu-licios!

-Dana (xxTeardropKisses)
AdrianaMalfoy17 chapter 13 . 1/9/2006
Love it in a wzy; except the part of Harry being dead.
olde magicke chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
I like your story though I so have a question. Why do you keep reffering Lord Voldemort as "she" or "her"? You can see this in chapters 4 and 5.
Ashleyd2011 chapter 12 . 9/5/2005
hey that was an amazing story
svetlaella chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
i very much enjoyed this story and i'm now wondering if you're gonna continue the story a little more, like a sequel? great job. your grammar could use a bit of work, it's not bad though, jsut small mistakes.
JadedAnna chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
... i can't decide wether to cry or jump for joy... grr on you. anyways great job really i love it. It's amazing. wow i'm happy now..
JadedAnna chapter 5 . 9/4/2005
Why do you keep calling Voldemort a girl? He's a guy Tom Marvolo Riddle. He's a man i tell you... anyways i like how this story is turning out.
Danish Pastry 28 chapter 13 . 9/4/2005
wow i dont know how i missed the last chapter but both are great. i would love to be a beta but i dont know if i can cope with it at the moment as i just started at a new school and am trying to adjust i will point out anything that springs to mind in a review though and once i am used to it i could help review if you want.

love danish