Reviews for The Vampire In My Living Room
LinZE chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
This is a fantastic intro your world - I can't wait to read more.

xLx
Sedesapientia chapter 3 . 11/11/2009
Very well written,I love the houmor.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 1/18/2007
Well...not sure which episodes exactly they were established but canonically, the mortal names of Angel, Faith and Spike (the latter for future reference, if ya need it) are Liam Angelus (didn't really change anything), Faith Lehane and William Pratt;)

And this chapter was just freaking brilliant for the Wesley character building and discussion about background mythology about prophecies, their tenuous nature and the repercussions of Wesley's secretive work:D

BEB
FBI Bones chapter 3 . 12/28/2005
yay! this is great, i like all the stories in this series, although i do appear to be reading them backwards

-Lizzie x
Miss American Pie chapter 3 . 11/13/2005
Wow! So, they're like. . .um. . .not doing the math. . .really, really distant cousins, this is cool. I realize now that you're not the one who recommended these to me. . .I got an e-mail from someone. . .but I like them. They're good stories, and it's a great trilogy!
shahid chapter 3 . 10/10/2005
awesome...plzplzplz update soon. i hope you include the scoobies. magnificent story.

ok...i think that by now you have heard of the devastation caused in pakistan by the earthquake. we need all the help we can get. PLEASE HELP!
shadowcat15 chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
This is still interesting. I found the part about Spike and Wesley being distant cousins hilarious.
SakuraSyaoran4eva chapter 3 . 6/14/2005
Wow! I just finished reading this and I can't help but go wow. I love the way you use words and metaphors and how you characterized Wesley here (and the description of Wesley's apartment in the prequel). I was worried you were gonna make this slash (have nothing against Wesike but it wouldn't have worked here). The characterizations, the sparkling resonance, the reality - it's all so gripping - I can't wait for the next chapter.

SS4EVA

PS. You don't mind if I reccomend this in the next story I post, do you?

PSS. Did you know that you don't except anonymous reviews? People hate signing in - so sometimes they just don't bother. Just a note.
Dark Gotham chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
Cute I like it.
CindyCindy chapter 2 . 6/11/2005
Brilliant!
CindyCindy chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
This is so vivid. I love your explantation od why vamps breathe. I wouldn't be hesitant to agree that Spike did practice the swirling coat move. It seems like the kinda thing he would do.