Reviews for The New Family History
Laura chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
Please continue love this story
Charmed Ravenclaw chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
This is an awesomely original AU world! Why didn't you continue it? I really enjoy the premise and I love the way you've written all the characters - they seem pretty in tune to me! I would love to see how Wyatt and Chris continue with powers, and whether Wyatt would become dangerous or not. I always thought it sucked for the Charmed Ones, that seem to be the only generation not allowed to use powers in their childhood. It's interesting to see Chris and Wyatt grow up this way too.
Yuki082 chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
so good.

really, its written well

please keep going!

_

Yuki
Yuki082 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
i like the premise and you wrote it really well.

thanks!

_

Yuki
R.S.Azalea chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
o please don't stop there! please write more. it is very well written and I like the story line. I give loads of kudos to Chris, he is very mature, when my sis and I found out about our parents we moved out.

I love how you made the characters human, how you kept them with how people should feel. I know I lived it.
Secret Thought chapter 2 . 1/5/2009
The family shouldn't be forgiven so easily. :]
Rosiline chapter 2 . 9/11/2008
really enjoying this story!
neb92 chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
Updating this would be a very good idea. *hint hint wink wink*
neb92 chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
I like this chapter alot lol. Its a kinda different story than what Im used to in the Charmed fandom, and its kinda refreshing.
Amantine chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Did you give up on this fic? If you did, then that's a real shame 'cause the story is awesome! Everything about it is cool. I hope you'l consider an update soon...
Maiqu20 chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
UPDATE SOON!
charmedtomeetyou chapter 2 . 6/5/2006
GREAT story. I really hope you can continue this, because its

AWESOME! One of the best stories i've read in a long time! :D
breezyyy chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
even though it has been almost a year - give or take a couple months - i really wish that you'd contuine this. I love it, the idea is awsome and you have the charaterist down for them all, i just love it. so please contuine this!
goldstranger chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
Seems a little on the short side but its nice to see the boys haven't automatically accepted their parents back. That just wouldn't have seem realistic. I would love to see more.
goldstranger chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I for one enjoyed this first chapter tremendously. The idea that this could have been one way the season could have gone is both heartbreaking and interesting.

I love the boys reaction when they first orbed. Very cool especially the description of how they each felt. I could totally see it happening.