Reviews for The Eternia Academy
A. Morgenstern chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
Please keep writing!

A. Morgenstern
ONNMT has moved chapter 5 . 1/21/2014
And so, that marks the last chapter ever written :)
Thank you; this has been a truly wonderful journey, although I am disappointed that it had to end so soon.
I absolutely love Ione; likable, and not a single Mary Sue trait in sight (thank Hyna). Additionally, all of the other OCs were well portrayed and written, especially with the interactions between Shun and Ione. There might even be love on the horizon. The school itself if also impressive and unique, especially with the vivid detail, and point/money system. A one-of-a-kind fic, that I may never see continued. But, it's ok. It was good while it lasted *Soft smile*
Really, thank you.
ONNMT has moved chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
GAH, this is just so good! AHHH, my reviews cannot do it justice -Pout-
However... "Nov 7, 2005"
*Smashes head on keyboard*
Why, Tenshi-Hikari, why you do dis? TT_TT
Well, it was good while it lasted :)
One last chapter to go, but it's late, so I'll see you [probably] tomorrow :)
Ja ne
ONNMT has moved chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
HAHAHA, I /love/ Ione! She's just so epic! I mean, come on, I'd love it if I was as quick with quips as she is! XP
Loved the confrontation scene [with LeBlanc - especially the first one], and her reaction to Yuki. Surprisingly natural, with her keeping true to her character. YAYZIES!
ONNMT has moved chapter 2 . 1/20/2014
Haha, nice! XD
Loving this so far; it's cute, and then the sharp-tongued exchange between Kichi and Ione was so funny, I actually LOL'd XP
Love ya (non creepy),
-ONNMT
P.S. Despite this being a FF-orientated fic, it still has enough info to keep people who aren't that familiar with the franchise - i.e., myself - engaged and informed. So, thanks :)
Good jobbbb
ONNMT has moved chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Ha, this is pretty cool so far! Looking forward to it :3
AvariceDarkness chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
I love your story here, but could you please, please, please, please, please update? *puppy dog eyes* I would be really happy if you did, because you haven't for a long LONG time... Plus, if you still need an OC, I'd be happy to send you one... but PLEASE update? I must know what happens in this story ! .
Moumaphet chapter 5 . 4/5/2007
Silver Rage here... changed my name a while back. Haven't heard from you since... summer? Last spring? Anyways, I looked up TEA (hehe, tea) today to see how long since it was last updated and it's been OVER A YEAR! OH ME GEE! It's so horrible... *sob* I hope you find your inspiration for this again soon...
Miss Flashheart chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
Yay, I love my character in the fic, it's rather like me actually. Thank you so much for putting me in. The fic's great, and I can't wait for the next chappy!
Alhazard chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
Shun really seems to be off on a rocky star doesn't he?
Crystal chapter 4 . 9/16/2005
Homigod. o.O I love you. And wow...even though it took a while to get this chapter up, it was the best one yet. I really love how you do Kichi's personality, you're a very VERY talented writer. Keep going, cause I'm sucked in! D
loveable-M chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
oh this is cute!
Alhazard chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
This is turning out to be a pretty good fic, great work keep it up.
JUMPANDSHOOTMAN chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
hey this fic ain't half bad i love it

keep up the good work
CosmosTiger chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Gomen! I'm so, so sorry! I guess I wasn't paying attention!