Reviews for Confessions of a Marauder
destiny-hope-975 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
shame on you for making sirius kinda depressed and saying you couldnt trust remus, i loved this story up until the last chapter
destiny-hope-975 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
i like how you have portrayed sirius decently in snape and moony scene, i am sure in real life sirius was probably doing this for similar reasons
destiny-hope-975 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
you make james sound really cocky, i love it :) your writing is really good too, great work
purple sky always chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Loved this story. I found it really funny. I doubt there is someone so arrogant in real life, though.
MissMysteriousFalls chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Let me guess, the major event if the whole 'Sniv finding about Remus thing' innit?
sadfs chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
The poor girl has gone mad from my dashingly good looks."
Niamh the Vargie chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
i am a wee bit confussed. is this set in their 6th year or their 7th?
Niamh the Vargie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i must say i love this so far!

and i really enjoy the way sirius has written in

however that works
T.Beedle chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
girg child keep working on this one
IDreamOfFantasy chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
please tell me you haven't finished?

i don't really have any words on how much i liked it lol

james was exactly how i imagened he would be

kitty
Trocle chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Hey!

I was just wondering, (& if you don't mind my asking...) how do you pronounce your name? haha. sorry its such a weird question!

Anyways, i love the first chapter! haha! :)
amortentiaaa chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
Haha, love the arrogant James. And the sarcastic, witty Sirius. :P So perfectly portrayed. Love his lists and his diara aka feminity. ;] Katie Wood... hahahaha. That character should be in the Harry's generation. :P Lily is so cute when she says yes to James; she even counts the number of times he's asked! The end is sweet. .
sigh im bored chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
your story is, like, so amazing! you're such a great writer!
McNugget chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Well, here's my review for chapter 2!

This was a great chapter and i really liked the fact that Lily is so fiesty!

BWARE OF THE RED HEAD!

Sarah xx
McNugget chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I really liked it! It was great! The first chapter i have read, but i'm planning, If you'd like (which I expect you would)is to review to every chapter!

I vote that when the diary was given to James Sirius puts a spell on it to make it (ever so oftern) put in coments Sirius would write.

Withough having him actually KNOW what is written in it...

Well, if you would like to add that you can, if not... oh well

Love it so far!