Reviews for Confessions of a Marauder
SomehowSlytherin chapter 12 . 7/5
This was so great

During the last part I was mentally shouting at James that Remus is a hundred and one times more trustworthy than Peter!
destiny-hope-975 chapter 12 . 2/1/2013
shame on you for making sirius kinda depressed and saying you couldnt trust remus, i loved this story up until the last chapter
destiny-hope-975 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
i like how you have portrayed sirius decently in snape and moony scene, i am sure in real life sirius was probably doing this for similar reasons
destiny-hope-975 chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
you make james sound really cocky, i love it :) your writing is really good too, great work
purple sky always chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Loved this story. I found it really funny. I doubt there is someone so arrogant in real life, though.
MissMysteriousFalls chapter 7 . 12/5/2010
Let me guess, the major event if the whole 'Sniv finding about Remus thing' innit?
sadfs chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
The poor girl has gone mad from my dashingly good looks."
Niamh the Vargie chapter 5 . 8/15/2009
i am a wee bit confussed. is this set in their 6th year or their 7th?
Niamh the Vargie chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i must say i love this so far!

and i really enjoy the way sirius has written in

however that works
T.Beedle chapter 12 . 12/23/2008
girg child keep working on this one
IDreamOfFantasy chapter 12 . 10/17/2008
please tell me you haven't finished?

i don't really have any words on how much i liked it lol

james was exactly how i imagened he would be

kitty
Trocle chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Hey!

I was just wondering, (& if you don't mind my asking...) how do you pronounce your name? haha. sorry its such a weird question!

Anyways, i love the first chapter! haha! :)
amortentiaaa chapter 12 . 9/16/2007
Haha, love the arrogant James. And the sarcastic, witty Sirius. :P So perfectly portrayed. Love his lists and his diara aka feminity. ;] Katie Wood... hahahaha. That character should be in the Harry's generation. :P Lily is so cute when she says yes to James; she even counts the number of times he's asked! The end is sweet. .
sigh im bored chapter 12 . 8/13/2007
your story is, like, so amazing! you're such a great writer!
McNugget chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Well, here's my review for chapter 2!

This was a great chapter and i really liked the fact that Lily is so fiesty!

BWARE OF THE RED HEAD!