Reviews for Salvation, what be thy name?
Soe Yadanar chapter 6 . 11/11/2015
no update for 9 years TT
wolfclaw awsome chapter 6 . 10/28/2015
I loooooove your stories so much this one was amazing
anonymous boss chapter 6 . 9/26/2015
Thank you very much ladies and gentlemen I'll be your beta ;)
KLD kitkat chapter 6 . 7/12/2015
Cute chpater! I really liked this one. And why won't Raven remember? It's just frusterating, even for me.
KLD kitkat chapter 5 . 7/12/2015
Aw, cute chapter . Don't you just love and hate it when the people you want to be together just don't know how to speak their mind? Okay, that felt like a pout moment to me. Uh, ha ha.
KLD kitkat chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Great chapter! Now I know why Starfire and Raven hate each other. Raven should've been given the chance to explain.
KLD kitkat chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
This chapter was great. And u think you could call Starfire, in this version, a man eater.
KLD kitkat chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
Okay, the foods you listed, I don't know what most of them are. Raven's my favorite character, so I love that you started with her, but I don't like to think of her as a slave. What about a sorceress? Like magic in the Mid evil times. That would suite her better.
KLD kitkat chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Yeah, I like this story. It's pretty good. When will Robin find the others though?
Free chapter 6 . 1/25/2015
This is a great story, a great idea! I really liked it. Besides, I love so much a couple of Rob / Rav. It is a pity that you have not finished it. Thank you very much for this story.)))
la canelle chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Oh my. I love would love if you please update this awesome story.
Ariana Rosetti chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
Wow. That. Is. The. Best. Author's. Note. Ever. I love the way you've stood up for R&R. Great story.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/11/2012