Reviews for Naboo Rain
Admiral Lily chapter 4 . 10/27/2008
Oh, Anakin, you naughty boy. We love you anyway. ;)
chopsticks chapter 12 . 11/9/2005
Sorry this review is so late, since you finished this last month (!).

Anyhoo, I finally found the time to finish reading this, and I'd just like to say that I greatly enjoyed this finely-woven tale. I liked how you used Anakin's Knighting as a part of Sidious' plan to convert him to the Dark Side. It was an interesting and entirely plausible twist in the Star Wars lore.

I really have nothing but good things to say about this. It was excellently written grammatically, emotionally, etc. I really did enjoy this story. It is definitely among my favorite Star Wars stories.

Thanks for the great story!
fantasizing-fluff chapter 12 . 11/2/2005
I just watched the first part of EP I. It is so good. I am also sitting here in my Jedi cloak with my purple lightsaber. I now have a lightsaber routine I do with my brother. I also have a totally cool 'thing' that I do to take of my coak, like the Jedi do when they start to fight. Or at least, Mace Windu does that in EP II during the Execution scene. Of course, you already knew that.

UPDATE!

fantasizing_fluff
Disco Shop Girl chapter 12 . 10/23/2005
Oh! A brilliantly diabolical ending! A beautiful fic that I've totally enjoyed reading - thank you so much. My heart was tugging at the final parting scene between Anakin and Padme - it was like the cycle continues compared to the first scene where there's all that happy anticipation that they'll be together again. Just lovely!
FelsGoddess chapter 12 . 10/22/2005
Very well done! *applauds*
ThoseWereTheDays chapter 12 . 10/20/2005
I'm so glad you finished it. That was the perfect way to end it.
DarthGladiator45 chapter 12 . 10/20/2005
I hope a sequel will be forthcoming. . .

It doesn't surprise me that Dooku and Sidious plotting a scheme to get Anakin to switch sides. Very well written story. Look forward to reading more. . .
ThoseWereTheDays chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
I really like this story and I've been waiting for the next chapter. I hope you haven't abandoned it because it is so well written and I'd really like to read the finished product. So please update soon, I'll be looking forward to it.
chris chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
great fic cant wait to see what happens next
FelsGoddess chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
Great update! I'm guess a big congrats from Padme in private is coming?
eridani chapter 11 . 9/14/2005
I really liked that chapter. It felt very thought out and well balanced. You're really doing great work with the mentoring relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin. Obi-Wan's comment at the end there seemed more than a little ominous- I hope nothing untoward will be happening in the near future.
chris chapter 11 . 9/13/2005
really liking this fic so far heading to be a ROTS A/P AU i hope ?
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 11 . 9/13/2005
i would have been surprised if obi-wan HADN'T known all along. we don't give that man enough credit!
chopsticks chapter 10 . 9/10/2005
Excellent! Another chapter!

I loved the tension between the two of them. It's very much how I imagine it would be with them between episodes II and I.

You describe Theed and Naboo beautifully. I felt as if I was actually there through most of it.

Looking forward to more.
eridani chapter 10 . 9/8/2005
It's been a while since we saw that sort of tension between them- but it was certainly welcome. You've obviously got a really clear understanding of Theed and the Naboo culture in your head, because it comes through in the writing. Even though this isn't technically your world, you've certainly made it your own by extending the world building to such great lengths.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »