Reviews for Harry Potter and the Season of the Heart
suziq968 chapter 9 . 8/11
This was a good read. I was a little confused by the being half stuck thing. I was impressed by all the extra work put in. I also liked how the dueling club got their butts kicked due to arrogance and laziness. Good lesson.
Well, in the first chapter you proved that you are a master in stating the obvious. 'Harry is a wizard. He is underage. Voldemort killed his parents. Voldemorts real name is Tom Riddle. He has Death Eaters as his minions' Wow, really? Who would have thought...

I will give chapter 2 a chance, but if you just continue stating the obvious there, or no big changes from canon occur, I may stop reading your fic.

It is good written, but for just stating obvious facts the chapter was way too long.
katmom chapter 9 . 4/27
Thanks for sharing this lovely story with us. It was a very enjoyable read.

Kathie
lionkit chapter 1 . 4/7
Type your review for this chapter here...
shugokage chapter 9 . 12/26/2015
Amazing job on this interesting story!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/11/2015
I have to say the baked pictures he was sent just seemed completely out of place in this fic. Other then then it was great!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Wonderful story! Thank you for your wonderful stories and sharing them.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
skip marker
tiggerdavis1970 chapter 9 . 3/31/2015
That was fabulous! Amazing! I loved it!
Sammyboy94 chapter 9 . 6/4/2014
Loved it 9.9/10 (i never give 10/10 only JKR is that good)
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
So far id give it a 8/10.
The explanations were kind of annoying as anyone familiar with the books would already know. Also when you posted the owl results you said that there would be a star to note abnormalities, there wasn't a star... Other issues were personal preference nit picky stuff that doesn't effect the story
missgsmith51 chapter 9 . 5/6/2014
Very nice story. I do find it interesting that Harry and Hermione chose not to tell their daughter they are Wizards and how they were able to keep it hidden from her. Apparently, there must have been little if any contact with their friends, which is odd.

If you haven't done so already, I think you should do a little one-shot about what happens at Hogwarts and what Lily says to her parents when she learns that they are not only magical but also famous for saving the Wizarding world from Voldemort. That should be quite a conversation!
missgsmith51 chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
If I were Harry, I think I'd be calling for Barb about now to come and incinerate Voldemort and take Hermione and me outta there! Forget the Statute of Secrecy. Any Muggles in the station are either dead or know something's up.

Uh-oh ... Now what?
missgsmith51 chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I find it rather difficult to believe that the Board of Governors of Beauxbatons never before realized that Madame Maxime was a half-giant. There must be some other reason.

What is Dumbledore thinking? IS he thinking, or has he grown senile? I can't believe Harry is being forced to compete in this thing (which he still did not enter, btw) after what happened last time. Is there once more a nefarious scheme in place? Honestly, if I were Harry, I think I'd transfer schools on the spot.

What business has Dumbledore listening in on private conversations? It's incredibly rude. No wonder Harry has trouble trusting him with certain information. BTW, I'm worried that DD will do something to that bridle.

I hope Harry proposes over the holidays and gets one of those family betrothal rings on Hermione's hand - the rings with protection against spells, love potions, love charms, etc.
missgsmith51 chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
I'm not sure I understand Harry's hostility to Sirius. It wasn't his fault he went through the veil, and it wasn't his fault Harry Harry had a hard year.

BTW, was Bella captured in that attack on Hermione at the beginning of the summer, or did some of the DEs manage to escape? If she was captured, I hope she and the rest of the murdering scum are in more secure quarters than usual.

Is Hogwarts conspiring against Harry and Hermione?