Reviews for Death Lives On
Gallows' Stalker chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
This was terrific! The way you describe actions, thoughts, and morals are so pristine. Definitely a favorite.
Lady Of The Sphinx chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Very good story! I really like how you've managed to place battousai into the situation and keep it in character! I really really want to see this continued! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!

Sphinx
ayasora chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
dude, whats goin on?

you can't friggin do this to us. lol.
LoveIchigo chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I love this story!

Please continue it!
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
That was AWESOME! I hope you continue this!
TrueWill chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wow, i absolutely love it, you were able to keep Battousai and Kaoru in character and still have the story play out about the same, i love it. Cant wait to see what you are going to do with the rest of the episodes, or whatever you do. I definetly think this is worth continuing. Anyway, i hope you will write more and i look forward to an update. See Ya!
Kao-Misao1728 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
yay! awesomeness! i love it so far. cant wait to see what happens next! update soon
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
it hasn't been a year yet! i notice that the longer authors leave a piece, the longer it is for them to work on them. i haven't seen anything like it, and i want to see more (i hav been reading all of the rk fics, by author alphebeticaly, very tedious until i stumble upon a treasure such as this one)

your writing, your descriptions, make this story come alive and the scenes are extremely gripping and suspensful. please- as a reader who is hanging on your every word, don't let me drop, if you decide not to continue this fic and withhold your words, i fall onto the sharp spikes of bitter reality!

i have checked every box below, i will be waiting hoping, (like a teen waiting for the phone call after the first date) that you will continue this wonderful story.

if there is anything i can do for you to help you get this written, feel free to contact me... yes i liked it that much. thank you for the journey

ginny
Aytheria chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
beautiful imagery. I love your writing style, it's very captivating. I hope you update swiftly, I can't wait for the next installment, and I must say I simply love "what if" fics. And this one...What if Kenshin was still teh Battousai when he met Kaoru...perfect idea. Love it. Keep up the excellent work. :)
animegurl23 chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
You're not updating! :/ Why aren't you updating...?
Lynnah chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Its good. I wonder what the next chapter will like.
Sapphire Lupe chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Loved it! Please update soon! It's been quite a while since you've last updated this fic. This is an awesome fic, and I hope you continue it! Keep up the good work! On my favs list!

Ja ne

Sapphire Lupe
aquafinaSEK chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Gr8 story! Keep writing!
pic chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
that idea of yours is very interesting, I'm really interested in how Battousai and Kaoru will get along with their beliefs being so diferent, or maybe they will realize that both their styles are meant to protect people even if Hiten Mitsurugi is a little bit more fatal. I haven't read the first version so I'm really curious on how Himura will befriend Sanosuke if they both fight and this Kenshin has no problem with separating people from their heads. Maybe by the time they meet, Himura will be trying to put the Kamyia Kasshin ideals to test. That's just an idea. Keep on with the good work and hope you update soon
Anonymous but very interested chapter 1 . 9/30/2005
Hi! Please, please update soon! I would really like to know what happens next. This sounds like the beginning of a wonderful, maybe sad story. This idea is great.

Thank you very much.

Good luck!

May you listen to your heart.

_