Reviews for Denial
CH chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
good story
charmeddestiny chapter 1 . 12/7/2006

That was beautiful. I only wish the writers for Smallville had your creativity.

I loved it. Keep up the amazing work.

nancy chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
i thought this was a great story idea. it was very well written and i loved it!
point blank chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
aw...that's kinda sad
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Well done! Interesting twist you had included in their story. I loved its straight-forwardness and simplcity. Great job!
Ashley chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Wow, cool concept. Defenitely intriguing, and very well written.
deanine chapter 1 . 6/12/2005
This is an interesting flip-flop of cannon. It's a strict Lois POV with a good balance to thoughts and description.

Constructive comment: Nothing major jumped out at me as far a grammar or characterization. You use present tense, and while I've toyed with it in fics before, I find it challenging to write with well, and to enjoy reading. That said, you pull off the present tense. I didn't spot any tense jumping.

Good Job.
msredux chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great story!

Have you thought abput writing a sequel?
namjai chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
An intriguing AU idea - but you managed to make it fit with canon, too. Another good story!
Joanna chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
I've read about this possibility once before and that time was disappointing and cliched. you had the best characterization and naration of this event. the story is very good
ForeverTom chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Great story!

I'm not a Clois shipper (I'm just a Clark lover) but I must say that I like your Lois much better than the one on the show. She's a more mature, more human, more caring person. I loved that she cared for Clark when she saw him, sobbing and in pain,in the phone booth.

Yes, I like your Clois. And your writing is very good. Please, post another story soon.
CindyB chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
Very nice! It just screams for a sequel though.
rhenq chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
your twist on clois made for great reading! i'll definitely read more of your stuff in the future .
scullymulder chapter 1 . 6/10/2005

That was fantastic!

I know this is only a one-shot, but it could totally turn into a fabulous AU chapter story! (Ah, how one can dream!)

I look forward to reading more of your stories!