Reviews for Noir Fait Varier Le Pas
melodrama-bank chapter 4 . 1/1/2007
Wow. Really good. Hope you update soon!
Serphtears chapter 4 . 7/17/2006
Please update soon!
Moonlit13Rose00 chapter 4 . 6/8/2006
Hey! I LOVE THIS STORY! Suspense! -grins- I hope you update REAL soon.

-Kagome Higurashi
Kokari chapter 4 . 4/8/2006
very interesting. I like it... please hurry and update!
sandy chapter 4 . 2/4/2006
not trying to be rude or anything but could you please do the next chapter and hurry up because the last time you up-dated it was August so thakns, hope you'll work on it!
tkdl chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
update soon
Jyurian chapter 4 . 12/27/2005
I can't wait to see more of this! It's a very interesting idea, and thanks for that vocab at the end. Helpful for if I forget.
Jyurian chapter 3 . 12/27/2005
I'm not worried about Enishi being a pansy, because I don't know anything about him. I just know he's Tomoe's brother, but I don't know anything about HER except that she married Kenshin and gave him half of his scar. I watched Ruroken via Toonami on Cartoon Network, and they stopped it right after Shishio.
Jyurian chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
It's been a while-over a year!-since I've read any Ruroken fics. O_O Horrible, I know.

They were the only fanfics I read, until I found the Sesshoumaru/Kagome pairing for Inuyasha fics. I abandoned RK fics! -punishes self-

Well, here I am, reading this! I'm atheist, so the Heaven/Hell part isn't very appealing, but I respect the fact that other people have religions. This story stuck out to me in my search, and so now I'm reading it.

For a prologue, this was very good! Most prologues, including my own, either aren't prologues, but more introductory chapters, or they give way to much information for what's coming in the story to just be a prelude. Mine just tend to be opening chapters. O_O I need to work on that.

I enjoyed it, is what I'm saying. I'm going to read more right now, 'cause I want to know what's going on!

Ja ne,

-KTJ
angel-tears-16 chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
unfortuneatly this isnt grabbing my attention so i wont be reading more of this. however it is good just not the type of thing i'm interested in. your writing is beautiful as ever and i may return to this but as of now i'd rather read something else. no offense.
Voilet Eyes chapter 4 . 9/29/2005
O! COOL! YOU MUST UPDATE, OR ELSE! _
ShadeSpirit chapter 4 . 9/4/2005
I love it! I only just noticed it had been updated. Update soon, please?
battousai-obsessed chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
that. is. so. COOL!
Jess-chan of the Nya Nya Neko chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
UWAH! Good story! Good story! I am really into angels and demons, so this story is very interesting to me. I like how you planned this all out, you must've thought about this alot, ne? At least it seems like it! At first I was very confused, but now it almost makes sense, so good job! I can't wait for more, I really love your story! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Ja ne!
animeLCgrl chapter 4 . 8/19/2005
Oh how interesting this is a very good beginning. But I'm confused how is Tomoe blond with violet eyes? Very cool concept with the whole angels and demons and all thoughs words you made up. look forward to your next chapter. UPDATE SOON!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »