Reviews for Oddworld: Stranger's AfterMath
Shortchannel4 chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
Nice, cant wait for more. Lol wait till Sekto finds out that Vyker's labs were blown to bits.
Master of the Boot chapter 2 . 7/10/2007
Sweet story. You have the perspectives from the perfect villain and the perfect good guy. I like it. I hope that you continue. Go stranger!

TTFN

MAster of Teh Boot
eecarter333 chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Oh I like how your tieing the games together and managing to keep the voices of the characters in tact. I've read a few other stories and the wirters defalt to IM spelling of things which is quite annoying and adolesent. Your work is refreshing in descriptions and plot layout. I do hope you haven't given up on this story for I would like to see it progress.

E.E. Carter
Lobo Diablo chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Hey, great story! Truely excellent. You are a very talented writer and this must be one of the best I've read.

I'm part of an Oddworld Forum and I'm sure you'd be welcome to join and put fiction of this quality up on the forums. If you're interested the address is Hope to see you there! :o)
Ariel Hayes chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
Oh wow! O I have not been able to find very many Stranger related things. Especially fanfics and stuffs. ; And you got everything so acurate with personality. Es ist uber gut! _ Please add more to the story soon. 3
DbKiT chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
The schemes inside of an evil mind never stop churning! And thats a good thing! The more evil, the more adventures the good guys have to go on to stop it!
Gaijin-Sensei chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
Great story! Please update soon!
Matthew Seeger chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
This is by far one of my favorite Fan Fictions for Stranger's Wrath, and that's just from what I've seen in the introduction.

Please, continue!
DbKiT chapter 1 . 6/11/2005
Ooh. Nice opening chapter. Please continue.