Reviews for Getting It Back 8th in the FS series
gslover123 chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
tucker miffen didn't stand a chance. mr. chuckles is the fastest percoset thinker that side of the rockies. good interaction between griss, sean, and greg. hey i know this is an old story and series but i have and am enjoying it to the max. have read all the previous books.
Kristafied chapter 19 . 7/24/2007
What a FRABJOUS story! I've had a few days off and have spent an alarming percentage of them reading this series. Love the humor and cameraderie.
Lavendar chapter 19 . 5/31/2007
Oh, it was TOTALLY frabjous. I am dying to actually use that word in conversation at some point in my life...haha. So the end of the feasibility study and what a success it was. I can't even tell you how much I loved the journey all of these characters went on. It's all so real and canon and just...perfect. Also incredibly crazy, haha. And this is going to sound REALLY weird, so I apologise in advance, but this story really has me thinking a lot about my own life and about communication and friends and relationships and stuff...it's all been extremely interesting for me. I love that I can relate to some of this stuff and take some of the lessons the characters learn and hopefully apply it to myself if I ever get up the courage :P Most of all I am happy because I am continuing on in Laws of Motion. Honestly, this is a saga of epic proportions and I can't believe the control you have over this monster of a story. It is a beautiful thing to behold.
Lavendar chapter 9 . 5/28/2007
Another brief statement...that ending has me laughing SO hard I'm almost crying. Hilarious.
Lavendar chapter 7 . 5/28/2007
Turtle Back Zoo! Haha, finally something I can grasp. I'm from Jersey and don't get the West Coast references to things :P Little interjection...going to continue reading now :)
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 16 . 5/5/2006
OH MY GODD! this is killin me! between sean's boner, Mkenna spillin the beans, the bets, suits, teams, adn everyhting else...i just can't handle it...you should make these books into movies :)
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 15 . 5/5/2006
AH! You(Catherine) truley are evil! This isn't going to end well...*dum dum dum*
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 13 . 5/5/2006
Okay...i know you've been done with the book for...A WHILE, but i just HAVE to praise you for it...and your husband's scene...it was friggin hillarious! I seriously love this book...i don't want it to end :( but at least i've got the other series to look forward to:):):):) Yay. :)
Future Miss CSI60 chapter 7 . 3/14/2006
wow...now, i know this book has been done for like, forever, but i have to compliment you. this book is...amazing. i love the way you go so in-depth and use so much symbolisim. its amazing. i swear you have to be like...a therapist or something.

Well, i had to appluad you. I love this series. I especially love nick's girl, Carrie, (I'm goin nuts over the fact about how you've linked their pasts and explained their behaviors...and that she's crazy over food, chocolate, and Nick :) so am I)

great book!
Empatheia chapter 5 . 11/28/2005
Favorite part? Difficult... I love Sean, he's an AWESOME character. Greg looping out was funny in a twisted way, and the whole Brass/Ellie thing is quite the tearjerker. If you keep this up, I'm gonna have to ask for rights to write a fanfic on your fanfic...
dumbledoreluver chapter 16 . 7/28/2005
Great story, normally I can't stand Sara but you made her and Grissom seem so personable and lovable. Love the new character of Tawny, even though I still find it hard to believe that Greg is going to be a dad :-) Can't wait to read your next part of the series.
StarMajesty chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
Teasip? I've lived in Texas all my life and I have never heard that term before. Geez. I'm glad I decided not to go to UT then! Then again, I wouldn't to be an Aggie either! lol
Cabbeh chapter 13 . 7/12/2005
Just... wow. O_O;

I've been reading this fic for a while now and have been amazed by it the whole way through, but I never reviewed because I really couldn't find anything wrong with it, and I didn't want to seem like a n00bish fangirl saying, "OMG i luv ur storey so much update soon!1" in every review... and that's pretty much all I would've been able to say. So anyway, now that it's close to being over, I felt like I should leave a review and tell you just how awesome it is and how much I've enjoyed reading it! :D Your updates are always regular (compared to some really good fics that just get left and never get finished), which is amazing because every chapter is so long. o_o; I would never, EVER, have that kind of patience.

I originally started reading FS because of the G/S (major Geeklove shipper over here... -waves pathetic flag-), but after a while I started to like the other characters/ships too, and sometimes it seems hard to believe that Tawny and Carrie are actually just OCs... you've developed their characters so well it almost seems like they have a place on the show now. XD Oh, and I never really considered Brass/Heather until I found this fic, but now I sort of like the ship - especially in the way you portray it.

Anyway, one last thing before this turns into a long, rambly review (... heh): I loved FS and can't wait for the epilogues (and the next story). You're my all-time favorite author in the CSI fandom; it's hard to come across a great author with regular updates nowadays, but you're one of them.

-Cabby
krysalys chapter 11 . 7/6/2005
Heh heh heh.

Fantastic.

So loved the whole thing with the ferret! And I do believe Celeste and David might just be right for each other... who else could get all "excited" over the opening for The Six Million Dollar Man?

*snicker* Hey, a geek knows a geek! *BG*

*wanders off to shower whilst humming "Happy Birthday to me..."

-}-

Krys
krysalys chapter 10 . 7/3/2005
Heh, and here's hoping ol' Greggo doesn't speak that brutally honest in front of Celeste too.

I wonder if Hodges will end up nicknaming her Celestial Body, like a friend of mine in high school's boyfriend called her? *chuckle*

And why do I have a sinking feeling that someone's gonna do something foolish in the next chapter? And to quote Hodges, "someone with the initials Greg Sanders." *snickersnort*

Have a crackin' 4th, m'dear.

-}-